Someone please please interpret this dream

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.

Someone please please interpret this dream

Postby dreamworld777 » 08 Apr 2014 16:43

I had the strangest dream last night...
I dreamed that I was walking down the street,suddenly above me in the sky I saw a truck(looked like an oil truck that delivers heating oil to homes),it was flying in the sky as if it had been maybe hit and flew through the air.I became so frightened and ran to avoid being where it would fall.It flew past me and i could hear it fall and explode.I could see flames in the distance.
I continued running through cars that were parked on the street.The cars were on both sides of me.Suddenly somehow,one by one,the cars began to blow up,exploding into flames.I was in the middle of them and with fire on both sides of me.I stopped and looked around me seeing that I was trapped but knew I had no choice but to run through the flames to get out.I had no choice.
I ran straight through the flames thinking maybe the worst that could happen is the fire would burn my legs but at least I would be alive.I ran through and somehow managed to get out without being burned.The fire never touched me.
I ran down the street towards my mothers house.People were now all around looking at the scene wondering what happened.A spanish woman (no one I know in real life) approached me and asked if I was ok.I was so scared and devastated.I told her what happened and she said "Calm down and let me comfort you..just relax."
She sat down on the ground and I did too.She hugged me and just held me in her arms trying to comfort me.My heart was beating so fast and hard that I could hear it and she could too.She took her hand and placed it over my heart and said,"Your heart is beating so fast,just sit for a moment and be calm,you're alright now."
I sat with her,in her arms until I felt that I was ok.I got up and began toward my mothers house again worrying that she may be effected by the fires.I do not recall seeing this woman again once I stood up,she was gone although i didn't see her leave.
I took my phone out of my pocket and wanted to call her to tell her what was going on.I was going to tell her that I almost died.I began to cry as I dialed her rang a few times and I woke up.
I woke up with my heart beating fast and feeling very scared and anxious.I began to cry but was able to tell myself it was just a dream and calm myself down.I finally went back to sleep....

Does anyone know what this dream could mean? Any help would be greatly appreciated.It was very vivid and seemed so real.Help!!!!!

Re: Someone please please interpret this dream

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Apr 2014 09:45

I dont know what a truck in the "sky" would mean but a truck over the top of someone, about to fall, I'd think probably indicates a "big" issue/problem (something which would weigh you down a ton! if it happened). (It also could indicate a big fear hanging over you). Seems you have just avoided or are avoiding some kind of big issue in your life.

You have run from a situation/problem.. thou you had chaos around you. Feeling trapped in situation but you managed to get yourself out. You didnt get burnt and the fire didnt touch you, like you thought it would in your dream - this probably indicates that you werent affected by the situation in your life like you thought you'd be. (its your own emotions only to the situation which is affecting you)

The lady in your dream I'd think would be representing either a part of yourself which is/has been having to work to keep you feeling calmer about things or it could represent that you have some support in your life being there for you re the life situation.

Maybe you are overly fearing something.....but its going to work out alright but you are struggling to let go of your fear about something.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Re: Someone please please interpret this dream

Postby dreamworld777 » 09 Apr 2014 15:51

Thank you Taniaaust1 for responding..I can't believe how right you are!!!! I am going through a huge stressful situation in my life right now that is weighing so heavily on me that it is emotionally overwhelming.Your interpretation makes so much sense.Right now,I'm at a complete standstill and feel 'stuck' and don't know what's the best thing to this consumes my thoughts every day.
I thought the same thing about the fact that I made it out of the fire unharmed,that maybe this could mean that I will overcome this but have to do as I did in the dream and just put fear behind and 'just go'...always easier said than done because alot of what keeps me at a standstill in the real life situation is due to financial strains. Thank you for making this dream clearer and more understandable to me.Greatly appreciated!!

Return to “Dream Interpretation”