LDS

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
HAGART

Re: LDS

Postby HAGART » 08 Apr 2014 22:54

taniaaust1 wrote:were you going to that house planning to have sex?

No, I was planning to go door to door selling vacuum cleaners. ;)
(MAD's snappy answers to stupid questions. I couldn't help it. :D )

There's never TMI, too much information for me. As long as it's not too much for yourself and have regrets sharing. It's good to be honest and genuine, and I respect that.

Exploring our sexual side in dreams truly reveals to us a lot about what we desire and what drives us and who we really are. Some psychologists feel that sexual desire is the main driving force in just about every decision we make in life. Something as mundane as combing your hair can be linked to sex. Why do I comb my hair?.... to look more attractive... so I can mate... procreate... and make copies of my species. It's in our evolutionary programming. So exploring our sexual fantasies is not a waste of time, or something to giggle about. It may actually be more spiritually enlightening on the road to self discovery than anything else you can do in a lucid dream. :ugeek:

It's also fun. And fun is fun. And fun should never be taboo. 8-)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 08 Apr 2014 23:22

Ok, now for a little TMI of my own, and share a little bit about that dream I had.

As I walked up to the house, I unzipped my fly to expose myself just to get a reaction from whomever answered.

(I do that sometimes, without any intention of sex, but I like taking my clothes off in public places in a lucid dream. It's quite thrilling. But hard to remove everything because it takes so much time. In fact once, after taking off my shirt in a LD, I had a sweater underneath and another and another. The more clothes I took off the more I had! So just unzipping the fly is enough to get that same thrill of indecent exposure.)

On the porch there was a rug that, at the time, reminded me of my grandmother and seemed like she had crocheted it. (False memory). And I just knocked pretending I was a door to door salesman, and would ask to come in, and see where it goes from there... :oops:

So my snappy answer, which just came to me, was actually more accurate than I thought. And that little reminder of my grandmother, moments before the person answered, is linked to the old lady answering.

Needless to say, I lost my drive....
So I admit I do enjoy indecent exposure, but at least I'm not a granny-phile! :lol:

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Apr 2014 09:10

HAGART wrote: As I walked up to the house, I unzipped my fly to expose myself just to get a reaction from whomever answered.

If Im going to play with LD exposure (just cause I love DC shocked reactions at times). I prefer to expose in a very public place with the more people around the better.

But hard to remove everything because it takes so much time. In fact once, after taking off my shirt in a LD, I had a sweater underneath and another and another. The more clothes I took off the more I had!

:lol: that is very funny. Do you think you could be having that issue due to its not something you'd do in real life?

And that little reminder of my grandmother, moments before the person answered, is linked to the old lady answering.

ah yeah that would make sense! Granny thoughts and sex just dont mix (unless someone was into that kind of kink lol). I guess next time you are walking up to a house, you need think of sexy panties and bikini's hanging on the clothes line!! that way you can be more sure that the right kind of occupant is in the house (haha thou you could get a cross dressing male or a transvestite answer the door thou).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 10 Apr 2014 09:45

I'm somewhat shocked by your experiences. I've only had one DC turn me down and was shocked by a DC doing it as dream girls are usually all too easy - the reason I don't like sleeping with them much.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Apr 2014 10:26

Great thread. I can see I'm not the only one experimenting with exposure, endlessly taking clothes off, and, of course, full-blown sex Marquis de Sade style. :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 10 Apr 2014 18:10

For me, LDS can be very bizarre, and makes the dream go haywire.

It reminds me of a Jerry Seinfeld joke:
Sex is like a car accident. "What did you see after the car went out of control?" "Well, there were a lot of screeching noises, I was facing the wrong way at one point, and in the end, my body was thrown clear." :lol:

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Apr 2014 12:00

Summerlander wrote: of course, full-blown sex Marquis de Sade style. :-D

LMAO :lol:

Im jealous of Snaggles being popular like that with the DCs :) . I wonder if I'd get more attention if I played famous popstar or something in my LD, would all my DCs then be swooning over me.

What's really irronic, is in my LDs if I bring ex in.. Note..its ONE I LEFT... he doesnt knock me back, just everyone else does.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Jacob46719

Postby Jacob46719 » 16 Apr 2014 04:49

I've gotten 10 inches from LDS. Then I woke up. -_______________-
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 16 Apr 2014 05:14

Jacob46719 wrote:Then I woke up. -_______________-

What does the line represent? That's not 10 inches on my screen!

I said we weren't suppose to giggle about it, because it really is a part of our psyche that we should embrace.
But every comedian jokes about it. Why? Because they hide their feelings. (*Points at self*)

I'll share more stories if others are open to it, and reveal a little themselves. I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.... STORIES I MEAN!

Jacob46719

Postby Jacob46719 » 16 Apr 2014 05:54

HAGART wrote:
Jacob46719 wrote:Then I woke up. -_______________-

What does the line represent? That's not 10 inches on my screen!

I said we weren't suppose to giggle about it, because it really is a part of our psyche that we should embrace.
But every comedian jokes about it. Why? Because they hide their feelings. (*Points at self*)

I'll share more stories if others are open to it, and reveal a little themselves. I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.... STORIES I MEAN!

That is a longer "-_-".

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”