Falling sensation in wild attempt.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
R99

Falling sensation in wild attempt.

Postby R99 » 19 Jan 2012 11:16

Hey guys, i been trying wild attempt for a several times by now, and its not getting anywere, but there is one thing that i am confused about, every time i use wild( not a proper way coz i never used meditation or any other things ) i become dreaming but when realize it, suddenly i fall down, its so sharp sensation that wakes me up with a hard shake. Its like someone pushes me from bed. I read lots of articles about wild, but there is nothing about this. And also it takes me a 10 min time to get in a dream with wild attempt. Any explenation about it, thanks guys.
I see the Truth now.

torakrubik

Re: Falling sensation in wild attempt.

Postby torakrubik » 19 Jan 2012 22:34

The falling sensation simply sounds like an exaggerated version of the 'slipping away' feeling most people get when inducing WILDs. sounds like you are quite sensitive to it.
Dreaming is my drug

R99

Postby R99 » 20 Jan 2012 04:11

Thanks torakrubik for the reply, anything to get over it?
I see the Truth now.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 20 Jan 2012 04:52

Does anyone else almost fall asleep and then 'JERK AWAKE'!

I think we all get that from time to time. It is not what you describe, but it is related, and I think it is the body going into sleep paralysis, but the mind hasn't started dreaming yet. And then we 'snap out of it'.

You feel like you fall back into your body.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

R99

Postby R99 » 20 Jan 2012 06:08

I disagree HAGART, i am sure i was dreaming its not images that roles through mind at the begining of sleep, it was a pure dream, i clearly remember that i was walking out of the room, then i realize iam deaming suddenly fall to the ground, its felt like i lost control of my body. When i awakes from it i felt very hard shake from the body. In early attempt i felt i fall because something stuck on my foot i fall on my face. Is this some how connected to OBE, coz every time i felt this kind of dream i am in front of my bedroom door or after opening the door and went out, But i cant be sure, wats ur opinion.
I see the Truth now.

Peter

Postby Peter » 20 Jan 2012 07:37

you are going to get a lot of differant opinions when you start talking obe, ld etc as people will have differant views on what is happening.
It sounds like there are a few things happening at once and the shocks or jolts will have to be coming from you body and so you may be on the verge of entering a dream or state and get pulled back. Focus on the events step by step and see where it is happening and then work out what is best for you
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 21 Jan 2012 00:20

R99 wrote:I disagree HAGART

I was off topic.

I agree that you disagree. :roll:
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

R99

Postby R99 » 21 Jan 2012 08:59

Thanks guys. Ill keep that in mind.
I see the Truth now.

Return to “For Beginners”