Almost had a one -so close

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

Almost had a one -so close

Postby strawbubblegum » 11 Apr 2014 03:13

Hi everyone,
I've always wanted to have a lucid dream, but have only recently begun to really, really try. I joined this site because I found its information really helpful, I began to use the mp3s that the site suggested, and almost had a lucid dream last night! I was at some carnival and suddenly I was like YAY! I'm in a lucid dream! I just know it! I poked my hand to do the reality check like the site suggested, but I couldn't get it through :( and the whole lucidity just dissolved...
Anyway, will get there soon, I really want to fly. Hope to get involved with this community somehow!

Re: Almost had a one -so close

Postby torakrubik » 13 Apr 2014 03:37

You didn't almost have one, you actually DID have one, beginning at the moment you realised you were dreaming. The failed reality check was only to strengthen the dream, unfortunately it didn't work here as occasionally happens with RCs.
Dreaming is my drug

Re: Almost had a one -so close

Postby GalMutzafy » 14 Apr 2014 21:27

First of all, welcome!

Second of all, it was a lucid dream, if you realize you are in a dream = it's a lucid dream.

So congratz on having your first lucid dream, and with experience and practice you will get alot more and alot more LD's in which you are fully lucid.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Return to “Introduce Yourself”