Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 12 Apr 2014 20:22

I don't know. I think the game is supposed to feel realistic, but dying after being shot a few times seems frustrating. I heard in the comments that the guy who did this had the characters at a very low level.

I know it's easy to get chased by cops in the game. All you have to do is stare at them for too long, which is funny, but also kinda dumb. :lol:
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 12 Apr 2014 22:29

Yeah, that was my second theory of him being at low level. But I think its cool that there are sharks and aliens though. You know what would be funny, stick some bombs on to yourself and when the shark comes after ya, blow them. HAHA, that would be hilarious.:lol:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 13 Apr 2014 01:08

Now THAT'S a creative way to die in GTAV
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 13 Apr 2014 11:30

Thank you, I think my creativity got better after my lucid dreams. So yeah, if you think that's creative, wait till you see my sonic character that I made. Its on my computer right now with colors and everything. All you have to do is get an email address.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 13 Apr 2014 23:18

ok I got it. Send to Michael48300@hotmail.com

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 13 Apr 2014 23:42

Done. :D

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 14 Apr 2014 00:51

Yeah that's pretty cool.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 14 Apr 2014 08:42

Thanks, you're the first person outside my house that saw this. I even decided what powers he has, its called aura shift. He uses his own aura in battle, he is as fast as sonic and when he runs he uses his aura to shape it like a spear. He can also use it to power his homing attack, also when he slams his homing attack into the ground, he creates spikes from the ground. He can also teleport using chaos control but only for a really short distance. Like when he attacks as he is running with the spear shaped aura, he teleports back at the enemy to hit him again and again. Kinda like riku when you fight him at kingdom hearts 358/2 days, the final battle if you recall. But yeah that's his limited distance to teleporting. But really how good is this in your opinion. As good as sonic? Better than sonic? On a scale from 1-10 how good is he in looks, powers and everything?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 14 Apr 2014 18:06

He sounds better than sonic. I think my rating would be 8.

I like the sound of aura powers. I'm trying to come up with ideas for powers myself. The powers Im trying to create are based off the infamous second son powerset which is each element get 1 type of normal shot, grenade, rocket, dash, subdue, execute and karma bomb, which is a devastating move that defeats all enemies around you.

I have some elements I've thought of. my one difficulty is I cant seem to think of any devastating moves that are unique and mind-blowing for any of these elements. And some powers I cant think of a dash or an execute

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 14 Apr 2014 22:38

Sweet, thanks for the comments. I really think that people might like Spear The Hedgehog, its just that when I think of giving it to Sega I think of how they might change his looks or his name or anything at all. If they want to change his story that's fine by me, but the looks and powers stay, I worked really hard to make this character and the thought of them changing it just disappoints me. I really love Sega for all the sonic games they made, if they do something as degrading as this than I might hate the way I hate it the way I hate Disney.

P.S: I think you exposed your name to me :mrgreen:

Return to “Off-Topic”