First one in a while... didn't see that coming.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
LCDAnthony

First one in a while... didn't see that coming.

Postby LCDAnthony » 14 Apr 2014 03:52

So it's been about last October having tried to lucid dream. I decided that I needed to break off for a while.

So last night I woke up at 4. I get on my phone a bit and mess around. I fall back asleep.

I'm near a park on top of a hill with 3 other people. I'm for some reason riding a tricycle. I go down a little asphalt path down to the bottom of the hill. I ride up to a bench and sat there. Then something hit me! I sat there in bewilderment! I had said, "This is weird!? What am I doing? *Snap* I'm dreaming!!" I Get off the tricycle and then I wake up.

Would you classify this as an LD? Is this a sign I should get back into the rotation of LDing? Thanks! I know it was short. Yet powerful.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

GalMutzafy

Re: First one in a while... didn't see that coming.

Postby GalMutzafy » 14 Apr 2014 07:16

You knew you were dreaming - it's a lucid dream, so it was.

It seems that waking up and failing back to sleep later helps you to induce lucid dream, this method called WBTB, you should try and stick with it and it may help you more and more.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

taniaaust1

Re: First one in a while... didn't see that coming.

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 Apr 2014 14:16

That's a LD.

You may be going throu a better period to have these.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”