LDS

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
HAGART

Re: LDS

Postby HAGART » 16 Apr 2014 07:08

I should go first and I'll show you mine.... (story that is)

Let me get it out there, 'cause I've heard it before: in a lucid dream our appendages are askew. Sometimes it's our fingers, we all know about that, but it goes for EVERY appendage. And that other appendage (for us guys) can sometimes be so big, it's hitting myself in the face! For me it tends to be a lot bigger. Wonder what that says about me? :roll:

I'll be honest. Last night, I had a..... to put it politely... a nocturnal emission.

I was non-lucid, so I had no say in the matter. I don't even remember the dream much and it was just abstract thought and feelings. It was purely biological release, the body doing what it had to do, and I had a huge orgasm, but oddly enough, very little emission. There's always a lot less than I expect. Funny how that happens. I even once had a dry orgasm in a lucid dream. It feels real enough, but when you wake up, you're bone dry.

Hope I broke the ice with that, and others, whether they share or not, are comfortable with themselves because I sure am. 8-)

(My only rule in the OP was to 'keep it clean' and I did. I had Sex-ED class when I was 12, so it shouldn't be 'too much information'.)
Last edited by HAGART on 16 Apr 2014 18:15, edited 2 times in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 16 Apr 2014 07:08

taniaaust1 wrote:If Im going to play with LD exposure (just cause I love DC shocked reactions at times). I prefer to expose in a very public place with the more people around the better.

I've done this a lot and am starting to realize that it's not sexual at all. It's just revealing your true naked self. It's an amazing feeling, and feels so wrong.... it's right. ;) And I love to see the look on all those DC's faces. :D

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 Apr 2014 11:39

HAGART, I must be slightly prudish, your post made me feel uncomfortable so I dont know how others would take it, I guess others are going to be a bit uncomfortable too (that part about the non lucid thingy (see I cant even say it), I couldnt figure out why you shared that part.. for me that was TMI.

hahah @ thou having a bigger penis in a LD, I bet lots of guys probably have that (or a smaller one if they are ashamed of theirs.. umm wouldnt that be aweful, being ashamed of your body part and then finding it even smaller in your LD!!! At least there is always the option of making it grow (thou I bet that could be challenging if the subconciousness really wants it small).

Your post made me aware that Ive never inspected my naked body in a LD and as I know just how different hands can be, it would make sense that my body could be quite different. Im going to have to do a naked body inspection now. I wonder how my breasts appear in a LD. For all i know I could have the chest of a dog with 6 nipples hahaha. I really got to have a look.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 18 Apr 2014 12:40

I'm working on being more open and breaking out of my shell. Who cares what others think and feel about it. I'm confident with what I said. It was still more to do with dreams than anything else. Of course you have to wonder why it needed to be said at all, and I too second guessed myself, and questioned why, but it's the truth, and I only keep it here in this topic. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Curious people with prying eyes shouldn't blame me for typing it, but perhaps should blame themselves for going so far into this thread and reading it.

Some might consider it TMI when you go and talk about possibly having dog-nipples in a lucid dream... :lol:
But those people shouldn't read past the opening post.

I find this topic fun. No need for shame, which is just another version of fear.
Living without fear will lift a burden on one's soul, and hope I lucid dream with confidence after exposing my true self in reality.

Well, still just a fake name and a fake avatar, but it feels real enough, and waking life will influence dreams.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Apr 2014 01:09

HAGART wrote:Some might consider it TMI when you go and talk about possibly having dog-nipples in a lucid dream... :lol:
But those people shouldn't read past the opening post..

:lol: Yeah I agree some may consider it TMI to think about having dog nipples in a dream. I hope no one like that got past the first post.

I forgot I was going to try to do "body inspection" in my next decent LD and instead done study into animal DCs (and found out that my DC animals wont talk to me). There is too many things I still want to try in LDs.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 25 Apr 2014 02:03

After some time passed, and I read what I wrote, I feel it's actually spot on and I shouldn't be so defensive about it. I was actually very polite.

I saw the title for your Animal Dream in the shared dream section and will check that out.
If you read my crazy stories, I gotta read yours. It's only fair. :P

I got some crazy LDS stories, but will keep them to myself. What you saw was only a tip of an iceberg. In LD's I make Hugh Hefner look like the Dalai Lama! :oops: :lol:

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Apr 2014 02:21

HAGART wrote:I saw the title for your Animal Dream in the shared dream section and will check that out.
If you read my crazy stories, I gotta read yours. It's only fair. :P

Dont feel like you have to read my dreams as I read yours. Most of my LDs arent all that exciting (very occassionally I'll get an exciting one). I do thou really enjoying learning what my subconciousness allows and doesnt allow and then trying to work out the "whys" of my subconsciousness is reacting in those manners.

Most of my LD issues I realise are blocks due to my subconciousness wanting to symbolically project out certain things. eg Im having communication trouble in real life (I have Aspergers etc), so hence maybe why I have communication issues manifesting into my dreams. Could be why the animals wouldnt talk! (I often have trouble communicating with the people DCs too), thou I do think its probably just cause there is a lot of realism in my LDs too.

sorry Ive got off topic. Let's get back to the LDS topic.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 25 Apr 2014 02:46

I got this LDS topic from a movie: Waking Life.

One guy in it says, very frankly, you can have all the sex you want. And he is there (as a DC in the movie) to cut out all the fear and anxiety crap and just rock and roll. 8-)

THAT GOES FOR EVERYTHING!

(He also goes on to say he's trying to get 360 degree vision too). He, like me, doesn't always have our minds in the gutter, but I must admit, it happens often! :D

Still haven't achieved 360 degree vision though, but I'm better at changing light levels than he is. Light switches do work for me sometimes. But we all have different talents.

imaginecinema

Postby imaginecinema » 25 Apr 2014 03:34

"Waking Life" was a great and interesting movie... though I felt kind of disappointed that the whole thing was just him talking to people. I mean, I normally like movies like that, but I'm like "you're in a lucid dream, man... do you know there's so much more you can do....?" I just kind of expected the movie to go more places and be a bit trippier than it was. Though it did have some characters I like, the lucid guy included. When he says, "you can have any kind of sex you want", I'm like- ha! At last, someone being honest about one of the weirdest yet coolest advantages of being a lucid dreamer.

I've had sex in a dream once, during puberty, but it started and finished after only a few seconds, considering I'm still a virgin and back then I didn't know much about what sex was like to begin with. I can't remember if that was even lucid or not, and even if I was, I wasn't fully conscious of my decision making. I've made out with someone in a lucid dream twice, once when I was first starting out a year or two ago and didn't really have the gist of it, and once a week or so ago where it was much more vivid after having more LD practice. Though the last time was really weird because I was making out with a really attractive girl I know, but I was in the body of a female friend of mine for some reason, and so it wound up being a lesbian make out. Yeah, it felt good while it was happening, but I didn't really know what to think about that when I woke up because 1: Although I've often given myself a female body in lucid dreams before, I never hijack the bodies of female dream characters around me, especially if that dream character happens to be someone I know in real life- it's just something that kind of subconsciously and impulsively happened and 2: I've never snogged someone as a female in a dream before.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 25 Apr 2014 06:08

I made a post, Off Topic, about Waking life, but few shared their thoughts on it. I didn't know what to expect and didn't consider it a lucid dream movie, but a great bunch of philosophical shorts. Check out that thread!

imaginecinema wrote:I've had sex in a dream once, during puberty, but it started and finished after only a few seconds, considering I'm still a virgin and back then I didn't know much about what sex was like to begin with. I can't remember if that was even lucid or not, and even if I was, I wasn't fully conscious of my decision making.

I remember my first wet dream. I was 11! So I don't think this conversation is for 'adults only' and there's nothing to blush about. I wasn't lucid that time (never really was back then) and only remember the gist of it.

I know a bit about you from your introduction and I like your honesty. If you can't be comfortable with yourself in your own dreams, then when can you?!

No need for fear or anxiety. Just rock and roll! 8-)
(I say it, but admit, I don't live that way in my dreams and need to keep reminding myself!)
It's one of the smartest things said in that film. ;)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”