For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
doo

Postby doo » 16 Apr 2014 04:19

....Don't worry about it..LOL.
Just a honest opinion..
Last edited by doo on 31 Jul 2014 04:53, edited 3 times in total.

HAGART

Re: True reason about schizophrenia.

Postby HAGART » 16 Apr 2014 04:31

No, you're not a troll, and you admit you have schizophrenia.

I don't judge you at all, and hope others don't either. Even I have some conspiracy theories I can't prove.

I don't know what else to say. But I'm listening with an open mind and an open heart.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

erichsa

Re: True reason about schizophrenia.

Postby erichsa » 16 Apr 2014 18:55

By HAGART: No, you're not a troll, and you admit you have schizophrenia.

I don't judge you at all, and hope others don't either. Even I have some conspiracy theories I can't prove.

I don't know what else to say. But I'm listening with an open mind and an open heart.

SURF'S UP! Ready to catch the waves of dreams tonight and surf them?

Yes I also think of you and feel for you with my heart :)

jasmine2

Re: True reason behind schizophrenia.

Postby jasmine2 » 27 Apr 2014 04:46

doo, welcome to this forum. I think you will find a lot of open-minded, supportive people here.

Some mental health researchers and clients support the theory that repeated, often highly contradictory, psychological conflicts in the interpersonal dynamics of families, or in some cultural/political environments, can cause basic imbalances in brain chemistry, related to stress, and this can cause symptoms of schizophrenia in some individuals.

Our mainstream mental health method of treatment emphasizes using medication to suppress the, so-called, "meaningless imagery", which is reported in many schizophrenic hallucinations. However, many people who have experienced schizophrenia, and some mental health professionals, assert that there can be real psychological meaning in many of these hallucinations, which often have parallels in age-old, archetypal imagery encountered in dreams, and in myths of the hero's journey.

The following article recounts a very interesting interview with the late John Weir Perry, Jungian psychiatrist.
- "A Conversation With Dr. John Weir Perry - When The Dream Becomes Real" - www.global-vision.org

Dr. Perry describes his experimental residential treatment center, Diabasis in San Francisco in the 1970's, which mainly treated young people experiencing their first acute episode of schizophrenia. In this supportive treatment environment, empathetic staff members encouraged patients to freely express their visionary experiences. Surprisingly, most clients who were initially very confused, would start to settle down in a few days, and become more clear, without medication. The road could be rocky, but staff members gradually assisted clients to understand that the symbolic themes in their hallucinations related to the individual's own personal, emotional life situation. A majority of the clients had beneficial treatment outcomes, with low rates of serious relapse of symptoms requiring hospitalization.

I also recommend 2 books by John Weir Perry

- "The Trials Of The Visionary Mind" and
- ""The Far Side Of Madness"

Best wishes - jasmine2

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 27 Apr 2014 08:25

The way your sentences sorta run on makes your consciousness seem pretty fried. You sound crazy from that alone, don't even get me started on the content on what you are saying.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 27 Apr 2014 16:19

There is no point, Jack.

Doo, you are the victim of a delusion that prevents you to see things clearly. It is promoting an infeasible conspiracy theory with pseudoscientific implications.

We live in a world where discovery is the holy grail for experts. People want recognition, power, and, above all, to be remembered. What you believe to be the truth should be demonstrable and certainly not a secret that would be able to be kept for long.

Also, the CIA is a shambles as an organisation - very much in need of restructure. As for South Koreans, I have no idea why your delusion would involve them. There was a game theorist called John Nash who suffered from schizophrenia. He believed that men who wore red ties were Communist spies. I guess a schizophrenic delusion has a tendency to "adapt" to the times and zeitgeist in which it happens to manifest. In Nash's case, the threat of international Communism was very much talked about. (One of the initial reasons why the Americans founded the CIA, by the way.)

Anyway, I urge you to discard such suspicions regarding lucid dreaming. The voices in your head are exactly that: in your head. The product of a treacherous brain. Occam's Rasor is very much applicable here. It doesn't have to be more than what it appears to be, Doo.

Seek help. Distrust the voices in your head and listen to your fellow human beings. We are real and some of us can help you. You need some lucidity in your waking life.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 27 Apr 2014 17:43

Doo, The best article and advise on your condition has in my opinion been written by Summmerlander. With the replies You see people care. I wish you a good life ahead. :)

Return to “Off-Topic”