Sun

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
dreamworld777

Sun

Postby dreamworld777 » 23 Jan 2014 20:11

Does anyone know what it means to dream of the sun?
I dreamed that I was walking on the street on a summer day.I was in a rush to get somewhere,but at some point,I stopped and turned around and looked up into the sky at a big,bright sun and began to say
"I love you sun,I just love you so much!!" I just stood there for a minute or two and closed my eyes and felt the warmth of the sun on my skin which felt so wonderful.I smiled and continued walking.....

How strange huh??? Any ideas about this dream? I don't think I have ever had a dream where I found myself talking to the sun..this is a first.What do you think?

WhyNotSmeagol

Re: Sun

Postby WhyNotSmeagol » 15 Apr 2014 19:26

Maybe your subconscious mind was trying to tell you something. Ask yourself what do you think of Sun: is it a positive thing in your life or a negative. Maybe you really love Sun, but you never noticed that. When you are out and the Sun is shining on you, ask yourself how do you feel. Maybe you don't like the Sun too much, but you should, because it will make you happier. Or maybe it was not a message at all, just a strange dream .
Equilibrium

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 16 Apr 2014 22:43

It seems like you had very positive, happy emotional feelings when relating to the appearance of the sun in your dream.

Maybe this experience was a friendly gift to you from your dream-creating consciousness, reminding you about the healthy benefits of being outdoors in the sunshine and nature, and also perhaps, affirming that you are enjoying, or have the potential to foster, positive feelings in your personal relationships and other daily life experiences.

On a deeper level, the sun may appear in dreams and myths as a symbol of one's own connection to innate, sovereign, intelligence, wisdom, and creative power. This meaning is echoed in the golden rays of royal crowns and the shinning aura often depicted around the heads of mystics. Our Milky Way galaxy orbits around our light and life-giving Sun, much like our psychological and emotional life orbits around our our deep, central Self or Soul.

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 18 Apr 2014 00:26

Oops! In my previous reply, I meant to say that the Earth orbits around the sun, and the Milky Way galaxy orbits around its glowing center, much like our psychological and emotional life orbits around our deep, central Self or Soul.

jasmine2

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Jun 2014 13:32

dreamworld777 wrote:Does anyone know what it means to dream of the sun?
I dreamed that I was walking on the street on a summer day.I was in a rush to get somewhere,but at some point,I stopped and turned around and looked up into the sky at a big,bright sun and began to say
"I love you sun,I just love you so much!!" I just stood there for a minute or two and closed my eyes and felt the warmth of the sun on my skin which felt so wonderful.I smiled and continued walking.....

How strange huh??? Any ideas about this dream? I don't think I have ever had a dream where I found myself talking to the sun..this is a first.What do you think?

If this was my dream, I'd possibly see it seeing you were in a rush to get somewhere but then stopped to enjoy the sun.. to be the same as that saying.. stop and smell the roses. I think it could be a message telling you to slow down and give yourself time to enjoy the things in life or maybe is showing that you've just done that

OR this could be a religious dream. My subconciousness creates an actual sun when refering to Jesus. So this dream could in a religious person represent the person needs to slow down and connect spiritually and enjoy that connection or showing a new found connection in Christ. You havent just gone religious have you?
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Interpretation”