DR ugh.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
luciddreamer49

DR ugh.

Postby luciddreamer49 » 17 Apr 2014 00:36

I am sad because I never remember my dreams.:( Maybe twice a week if I'm lucky. And those aren't even vivid at all.
I've tried everything! Switching my sleep schedule, waking up 6 hours after sleep, eating dream-inducing foods, dream journaling the small amouts I remember, reading old entried, matras, being totally confident that I'll remember (even if my dreams are crushed the next day), even switching the possition I sleep. Somethings off.
Am I missing something? Please help asap!

Thank you!
~ld49

[ Post made via Android ] Image

GalMutzafy

Re: DR ugh.

Postby GalMutzafy » 17 Apr 2014 16:29

When you waking up at the morning, the first thing you want to think of is what have you dreamed tonight.

Try to not move or even open your eyes, you would be surpirsed how it's coming back.

Also if you didn't do that, sleep more, and if you want you can wake yourself twice-three times a night.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

luciddreamer49

Postby luciddreamer49 » 17 Apr 2014 17:16

GalMutzafy wrote:When you waking up at the morning, the first thing you want to think of is what have you dreamed tonight.

Try to not move or even open your eyes, you would be surpirsed how it's coming back.

Also if you didn't do that, sleep more, and if you want you can wake yourself twice-three times a night.

Yeah, I do that every morning. Sometimes I remember a tiny blur so I keep repeating it in my mind until I think I completely have it. But as soon as I reach for my dj its gone!

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 17 Apr 2014 17:28

luciddreamer49 wrote:
GalMutzafy wrote:When you waking up at the morning, the first thing you want to think of is what have you dreamed tonight.

Yeah, I do that every morning. Sometimes I remember a tiny blur so I keep repeating it in my mind until I think I completely have it. But as soon as I reach for my dj its gone!

So as I've said, you might get a better drea memory if you will wake yourself up twice or more a night for every hour and a half-three hours.

It might be annoying but you can remember quite alot from it.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 Apr 2014 10:40

Maybe something like WILD would be better for you if you can get into the dream and then wake yourself back up without loosing any waking consciousness.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”