Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 15 Apr 2014 00:17

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Sweet, thanks for the comments. I really think that people might like Spear The Hedgehog, its just that when I think of giving it to Sega I think of how they might change his looks or his name or anything at all. If they want to change his story that's fine by me, but the looks and powers stay, I worked really hard to make this character and the thought of them changing it just disappoints me. I really love Sega for all the sonic games they made, if they do something as degrading as this than I might hate the way I hate it the way I hate Disney.

P.S: I think you exposed your name to me :mrgreen:

Maybe you should learn about how to make contracts and stuff before you give your art to people who may try want to change what you don't want changed.

Also, you know I saw your name too in the email :mrgreen: . Unless of course that name is a false character.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 15 Apr 2014 07:00

I think that I should first make my drawing copyrighted before making it public.

And yeah its a false name in my email, I never use my real name when it comes to accounts. I only put names of my favorite marvel hero's alter egos and just merge them. Like, logan parker(logan: wolverine, parker: spiderman) or Johnny parker(johnny: ghost rider). I never use the name Stark because that seems way too obvious. ;)

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 15 Apr 2014 23:03

Moving on a new topic, ok lets see.

If you could travel to a certain dimension, what kind of dimension would it be?
And if you have many you can mention them. ;)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 16 Apr 2014 05:45

Are we talking dimensions we thought of ourselves or dimensions made by professional authors? Or both?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 16 Apr 2014 11:25

Its all part of your imagination, any dimension is fine as long as you like it. Whether its made up or you thought of it or a little of both. Even if its exactly the same as a made up dimension but changed a few things.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 16 Apr 2014 19:25

First is a dimension like this:
ttp://www.kipherring.com/cards/celestial_sunset.jpg

It looks like a real awesome place to just relax and enjoy the scenary.

Then there's a dimension I made up where my online army and the other online armies are fighting each other in real life. Not in a call of duty style, but more a GTAV/Saints Row style.Oh and there's no cops, or government to ruin the fun. Respawning exists but once someone dies, theyre out of the current war.

I also came up with this yesterday: A dimension where Facebook, Twitter, 4chan, Tumblr, Instagram and all of those media websites are villains who work together in an attempt to take over the world. Sort of like Spiderman and the Sinister 6, or kingdom hearts and Organization XIII. But of course they fail in the end.

So how about you?

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 16 Apr 2014 22:37

I really like that place you showed me, a place like that is worth living in.

Ok lets see, for me I'd love a place where everyone concentrates on lucid dreaming, a world where everyone knows how to lucid dream and use it to better the world. That way everyone will be able to explore their minds and know their true selves and what their purposes are.

Ok, another dimension where it is super high tech and futuristic.

A world where martial arts is the symbol of everything, like there are martial arts tournaments and everyone learns to fight. No guns, no bazookas none of these weapons exist, they only use swords, knifes, shurikens and sticks(martial arts weapons in short).

And I'd really like to go to Sonic's world as Spear the Hedgehog, by the way I drew more pictures, would you like to see them(you don't have to if you don't want to)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 17 Apr 2014 01:15

Yeah, go ahead.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 17 Apr 2014 06:26

The first picture is him running normally, not so fast but no so slow either.

The second picture is when he uses his real speed, he uses his aura to make his shoes work and hover and moves really fast.

The third is when he uses his attack as he his using his speed, I didn't know how to make it look sharper but it looks good enough. :mrgreen:

I'm gonna make more Spear the Hedgehog pictures and later i'll draw super spear. Hehe, super spear, it kinda sounds wrong, dontcha think?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 17 Apr 2014 18:19

Not really, but I'm sure plenty of people on the internet can agree with that. :lol: Like almost all my online friends on our chat room.

Anyway, yeah Spear is looking good.

Return to “Off-Topic”