How to fall into a dream.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Tontonredz

How to fall into a dream.

Postby Tontonredz » 17 Apr 2014 01:24

I'll just try to make it simple since my english is not that good. When i'm going to bed, i'm lying on my back, find a confortable position and just close my eyes and relax my entire body, at about 15/20 minutes later, I am deeply relaxed, I dont feel any muscle, sometimes I even fall into sleep paralysis (i'm used to it, so its not terrifying anymore, most of the time when i'm hallucinating I just insult the thing and then my body wakes up). So, I just need a tip on how to fall into a dream, everytime, i'm so close, soooooo close, but then I'm just getting frustrated and switch position and just fall asleep but cant achieve to lucid dreaming. I already had 2 or 3 lucid dreams in my life and it felt so awesome that I really want to get them again, please help.

HAGART

Re: How to fall into a dream.

Postby HAGART » 17 Apr 2014 06:36

Tontonredz wrote:...sometimes I even fall into sleep paralysis (i'm used to it, so its not terrifying anymore, most of the time when i'm hallucinating I just insult the thing...

If you've reached that point, then you are already dreaming.
I've had some sleep paralysis too, but was still able to move, although it could be difficult at times. I use to fight whatever was there, and get up and leave my room. Then I would be free from it and lucid dream from there in a vivid representation of my house. Leaving it, and going outdoors, would become much more dream like.

So the next time that happens, get up quickly and start walking around and do some reality checks. It may feel so real that you think you are moving your actual body, but really aren't. The worst that can happen is that you really are awake, but just try again. (But every time it happened to me, I was never awake, not once! So I have confidence it should work.)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “For Beginners”