Scary but I wasn't scared

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

Scary but I wasn't scared

Postby poider » 19 Apr 2014 18:20

a few nights ago I dreamed that I was with my brother in some strange form of amusement park, we were driving some form of train around the park looking at water slides and near the end was an old hospital, I got off the train to look in the hospital, it was filled with real people, mainly deformed indigenous people, they were clearly in need of some help, I told my brother to come and look to see if we could help but he scoffed and said hey don't need our help.
then he dragged me away.
a little later I remember a group of people chasing us from the hospital hey had sticks and started bashing us, then I was looking at us from outside my body, we were laying in a ditch with many other mutilated bodies, I remember noticing that parts of my arms and legs were detached and saw that there was no blood, they had already killed my brother and they were raising machetes above my body when I woke up.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”