Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 17 Apr 2014 19:28

Sweet. :)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 18 Apr 2014 05:20

What's your favorite Kingdom Hearts world in the entire franchise so far? And is there a world you'd like to see in KH3 that they haven't used yet?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 18 Apr 2014 10:30

Well I hated Disney ever since they bought Marvel but to be honest I like Halloween town and the world that never was, does the heart include being a world, you know the place where you fight Roxas in kh2 because I like that place too.

And no there isn't any worlds that I'd like to see in Kh3, everything is good enough. I just really hope they don't put any Marvel worlds in kh3 because I would REALLY hate that. :evil:

How about you?

P.S: You want me to update you on whether I drew another picture of Spear?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 18 Apr 2014 18:50

My favorite worlds are The Gird(Tron Legacy), La Cite De La Cloches(Hunchback of Notre Dame), Deep Jungle and The World That Never Was.

I really want them to put Treasure Planet in KH3 for some reason. I also would love it if they including something Club Penguin related, but that's unlikely.

Also, hate to worry you but the director Tetsuya Noruma has said he would love to add star wars and marvel content into the game :lol: . But then again that doesnt really mean he's going to actually do it.

Just send the pictures whenever you want and let me know when you sent them
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 18 Apr 2014 20:37

*Sigh* :| I guess it's inevitable for kh3 to have marvel and star wars in it.

Anyway lets go for a new topic

.....shoot.
I cant think of anything anymore, I spent almost 20 minutes trying to think of a topic, do you have anything in mind?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 19 Apr 2014 21:01

I was gonna answer that what do I think of the world topic, but typing it would be like writing a political campaign speech. Maybe it'd be easier to talk about that stuff on a chat room so I can give you the details one at a time.

But anyway I have a topic:
From more often to less often how would you rate your dreams using game ratings? I'll use myself as an example of what i mean.
T(13+)-More often
M(17+)
E(Everyone)
A(18+)-Less Often/Never
Last edited by Guitar48300 on 19 Apr 2014 23:01, edited 1 time in total.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 19 Apr 2014 22:08

Sorry I changed the topic of this world thing, but I thought it was way too serious so I dropped it.

Anyway, when you say rate my dreams using game ratings, do I rate them based on what?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 19 Apr 2014 23:01

Like I said I this topic wasnt fully thought out it was just a silly idea that came to me. Maybe the game rating system is different where you live

Pretty much rate them based on content.
This website should help explain
http://www.esrb.org/ratings/ratings_guide.jsp

I also edited my last post for extra clarity

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 20 Apr 2014 07:49

Oh ok, now I get it. In that case these are my ratings:
E(Everyone)-More often
T(13+)
M(17+)
A(18+)-Less often/Never

My dreams are rather colorful and don't have as much as violence as you do hehe.

But that was a good topic its not stupid, keep going.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 21 Apr 2014 00:40

Have you ever had a dream where it was how shall I say? Vulgar beyond your imagination? Like so bad it made you think "Dear god, why would dream of such sick stuff? :shock: :? "

I had one like that a few days ago and I gotta say: Worst. Dream. Ever. I've never been to /b/, but based on what I've heard about it, that dream would definitely belong there.

Do you know what /b/ is?

Return to “Off-Topic”