One Eye Open?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Jigsaw79

One Eye Open?

Postby Jigsaw79 » 18 Apr 2014 14:57

This dream happened a loooong time ago, and I'm just wanting some answers. What can I say, I'm curious.
So a long time ago I had this dream that I wanted to get out of because I wasn't lucid enough and there was something chasing me. But that part I don't think matters.
So I shut my dream eyelids and opened them. But the strangest thing happened. One eye was open and looking at the wall, because I lay sideways, and the other was looking into my dream.
So, is that possible? Or was all of it part of the dream and my mind was playing tricks on me? I'm just asking for answers, this was a long time ago, and so far it hasn't happened again, at least that I can remember.
Well, thank you for your time.

(also, is this right topic?)

Snaggle

Re: One Eye Open?

Postby Snaggle » 20 Apr 2014 06:51

It's certainly possible to be in two dreamscapes at the same time both with separate consciousnesses or with a single consciousness or to be more than one character in the same dreamscape.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 20 Apr 2014 19:19

One eye was probably in a false awakening.
I get those all the time. (With both eyes however, not one).

I swear I'm awake and don't realize until I truly wake up.
It happened a long time ago for you, but I bet if it happened again now, knowing more about it, you'd probably agree with me.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Apr 2014 01:05

I think it was probably a false awakening. So you were still actually dreaming and not knowing it.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”