I had a lucid dream last night, have some questions

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
GalMutzafy

I had a lucid dream last night, have some questions

Postby GalMutzafy » 20 Apr 2014 14:51

So last night I got lucid in my dreams and got over the waking up problem.

I remember myself trying to do stuff like flying or walking around an area, flying I failed to do lol

But I wasn't full lucid, for example I remember myself thinking ''I'll have to be quiet or I would wake up my parents'' and then wanted to fly through a window and couldn't do it...

That's how first lucid dreams tend to be? I remember myself also looking at my hands ALOT, like 4-5 times, and at the end of the dream I looked at my hands but I was thinking its reality for some reason...

And also, I don't remember it as it was live... like it was a regular dream memory for me, someone can tell me things about it?
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Highlander

Re: I had a lucid dream last night, have some questions

Postby Highlander » 20 Apr 2014 17:49

You were not 100% lucid and you were still thinking about reality. This is very normal. With some more lucid dreams you will get more experienced on separating your thoughts about reality and concentrating only on the dreamworld.

TillyPink

Postby TillyPink » 21 Apr 2014 01:19

Gal all your lucid dreams so far have been progressive from the last. This is great news!

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Apr 2014 01:02

But I wasn't full lucid, for example I remember myself thinking ''I'll have to be quiet or I would wake up my parents'' and then wanted to fly through a window and couldn't do it...

That's how first lucid dreams tend to be?

Sometimes for a begginer that could even be helpful as the more awake you are in the dream, the harder it can be to stay in one!

and at the end of the dream I looked at my hands but I was thinking its reality for some reason...

You had a lot of your subconciousness coming into play with that LD balance with normal waking conciousness and subconscious, hence you got confused. (and this may of also had after affect of this dream later on feeling more dream like rather then a WOW experience to look back on).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”