First one in a while... Involves BACON!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Jigsaw79

First one in a while... Involves BACON!

Postby Jigsaw79 » 22 Apr 2014 13:21

Yes, you read that right. Good ol' bacon. There are some parts of the dream I don't remember, so when it goes to another part of the dream, a break will indicate it. Let's go, Mario!

I'm in my school, and I see an old lady, so I decide to talk to her. I ask if she knows that this is a dream, and she says yes. I can't really remember the dialog, sorry, I still need to get a DJ.

I'm in a friend's "house" (I put in quotes because I've never been to their house), and my brother is on the computer. I decide to see what he's up to. He keeps looking up scary images for some reason. I didn't ask him why. I told him to stop.
I went back to the main living area, and Dipper was there from the show Gravity Falls. He was working on something, I didn't see. I went back over to check on my brother, who continued to look up scary images.

I'm outside in the backyard on the porch, when I see some bacon fall onto the grass. Some more bacon fell. I come over and pick it up then put it in my mouth. It tastes awesome, with all it's crispiness. I grab another piece, I eat it, also. I then look up at the sky and think, "Hey, this is kind of like Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs." So I put my powers to the test. I make it rain bacon, eggs, and pancakes.
My dream then shows Earl and Flint looking up at the sky. It then switches to showing Cal grabbing bacon and eating it. It then switches to my point of view. I decide to go inside and grab a plate to get some pancakes.
There's a hassle and as my friend's "dad" lectures me about something, but I finally return. I hold my plate out, and a pancake falls, but it is soggy. I take a bite of it, it doesn't taste that good. It was somehow soaked in OJ on the way down. The dream ends there.

So, I'm very happy with my LD, and I hope I can have some more good ones. Thanks for reading, and I would enjoy it if you commented below. Cya. :D

imaginecinema

Re: First one in a while... Involves BACON!

Postby imaginecinema » 24 Apr 2014 03:14

Really weird but interesting... I don't know why, I always get really embarassed when writing dreams in my dream journal that involve stuff from movies and TV shows I've seen (or wanted to see- I often have dreams about movies that I haven't even seen yet, just because I'm interested in seeing them). But sometimes it can be really funny. The other night or so, I dreamt I was inside of a movie, like I was acting out that character or I was that character... it was "The Darjeeling Limited". It was actually pretty cool. That's right. Wes Anderson, for the win!

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 24 Apr 2014 05:50

imaginecinema wrote:Really weird but interesting... I don't know why, I always get really embarassed when writing dreams in my dream journal that involve stuff from movies and TV shows I've seen (or wanted to see

I know that feeling. There have been plenty of dreams I didnt write in my Dream Journal back when I wrote in it because I was embarrassed or I didn't want the memory to be ruined by commentary.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 24 Apr 2014 21:37

So I put my powers to the test. I make it rain bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

What a great dream challenge :D . That one really needs to be on the LD list of things to do so I'll add it there. haha I can imagine someone trying that challenge and ending up getting covered in grease and egg yoke.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”