Greetings from Colombia!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
jfs1993

Greetings from Colombia!

Postby jfs1993 » 08 Apr 2014 05:46

Hi, I'm fascinated by lucid dreams and OBE's. I started a few months ago, but have only managed to have 1 really vivid LD. The subsequent ones weren't like the others. However, recently I haven't been able to have more LD's. I'm dreaming about having lucid dreams but they aren't LD's. If someone out there can help me find some answers I'd really appreciate it.

GalMutzafy

Re: Greetings from Colombia!

Postby GalMutzafy » 08 Apr 2014 13:45

jfs1993 wrote:Hi, I'm fascinated by lucid dreams and OBE's. I started a few months ago, but have only managed to have 1 really vivid LD. The subsequent ones weren't like the others. However, recently I haven't been able to have more LD's. I'm dreaming about having lucid dreams but they aren't LD's. If someone out there can help me find some answers I'd really appreciate it.

Be glad that you have those kind of dreams, because they aren't like normal dreams, they are a sign of you getting closer and closer to a lucid one (many people have these kind of dreams).

I don't know which methods you use, but in general I'm recommending to you to start writing your dreams, doing reality checks and choose between methods such as WILD, MILD or WBTB.

If you have questions about that, just ask.

Welcome!
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

jfs1993

Re: Greetings from Colombia!

Postby jfs1993 » 24 Apr 2014 03:31

Thanks, a lot. Nowadays I haven't been able even to have the dreams I described in my post, I think probably because of the stress I've been experiencing lately.

I keep forgetting those reality checks!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”