hi im new and need some help

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
jm219291

hi im new and need some help

Postby jm219291 » 24 Apr 2014 22:48

So i like um, how do i start... well lets start here
Ive had multiple lucid dreams before without knowing a thing, I usually just explore not controlling anything.
The longest lucid dream ive ever had was once I was exploring the inside of what looked like a school, the walls were covered with lockers, and i remember constantly looking at my hands, WOW i thought to my self... ...my hands are huge... Later on just about a 5 months ago I came acrost what was labeled Lucid Dreaming, I was curious so I wacthed the video and I was EXTREMELY amazed at what I saw and learned, I then the next few days tryed staying still as much as possible but soon learned without relaxation and meditation, that I just become a big sweaty mess after about 10 to 15 minutes, so I gave up... But, to my suprise the next night, I HAD A LUCID DREAM!!! but as stupid as I was, I think I wasted it on having sex... :'( Then i just gave it all up, suddenly about 2 months later I picked the topic back up again, and now im determined to have long lasting lucid dream "easily" and thats what this website promises I think... So far Ive had two in a single week :-D but they didnt last very long (whoa this topics long already) The first one started out with my eyes shut, I dont know what happened but, I like.... ....relized that it was going to be a lucid dream and my sub conscious eyes like snapped open and everything got so clear, it was so REAL, but then i freeked out at how awsome it was and everything went black and then I woke up at....2 o'clock in the morning or so. The second one lasted even lesser of an amount of time, it started the same but instantly faded into like this hypnotic looking stuff then it went black. Is there a way to be more prepared for when i have a lucid dream?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: hi im new and need some help

Postby taniaaust1 » 24 Apr 2014 23:07

... But, to my suprise the next night, I HAD A LUCID DREAM!!! but as stupid as I was, I think I wasted it on having sex...

haha that is such a strong human desire even if subconscious. I think most of us have had wasted a LD on sex at times when we had been planning to do something else with our LD.

To your problem... sounds like you are needing to stay calm as that causes you too loose it. I guess you could try doing some deep breathing in your LD while thinking about that calming you (try immeditately deep breathing thinking "calm". Once you feel calm, rub your hands together for further stabilisation and then go about your dream.

If you loose a LD and wake up fully from it, try not moving at all and immediately think strongly of being back in the dream surrounding you were in, try doing this for 5 mins. You may find you can reenter the dream again.

At the black point too you may be able to get back into the dream so dont allow yourself to feel disappointed but try to get back into the dream by just telling yourself to relax and think about being back in the dream as if you are back there right now.

Another thing you can try is sometimes in that blackness.. if you look hard- You may see shadows or patches more darker then others (so try looking for that). If this is the case try heading towards the lighter patches in the darkness. This can make things lighten up and get images coming in again.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

jm219291

Re: hi im new and need some help

Postby jm219291 » 25 Apr 2014 22:24

taniaaust1 wrote:
... But, to my suprise the next night, I HAD A LUCID DREAM!!! but as stupid as I was, I think I wasted it on having sex...

haha that is such a strong human desire even if subconscious. I think most of us have had wasted a LD on sex at times when we had been planning to do something else with our LD.

To your problem... sounds like you are needing to stay calm as that causes you too loose it. I guess you could try doing some deep breathing in your LD while thinking about that calming you (try immeditately deep breathing thinking "calm". Once you feel calm, rub your hands together for further stabilisation and then go about your dream.

If you loose a LD and wake up fully from it, try not moving at all and immediately think strongly of being back in the dream surrounding you were in, try doing this for 5 mins. You may find you can reenter the dream again.

At the black point too you may be able to get back into the dream so dont allow yourself to feel disappointed but try to get back into the dream by just telling yourself to relax and think about being back in the dream as if you are back there right now.

Another thing you can try is sometimes in that blackness.. if you look hard- You may see shadows or patches more darker then others (so try looking for that). If this is the case try heading towards the lighter patches in the darkness. This can make things lighten up and get images coming in again.
ok the next lucid dream I had a night ago, was my mom running past me and then disappearing when I turned around, so I quickly looked at my hands and they looked pretty normal, if not bigger then normal... ...So I explored a little bit, right now I cant remember a whole bunch except I had a good 5 minutes in that dream before it ended, I must have forgot to remind my self I was Dreaming

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”