LDS

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
taniaaust1

Re: LDS

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Apr 2014 05:26

Im going to add have sex as the opposite sex.. as as a girl, I really wonder what it would feel like to have a male sexual organ, on my huge list of things I want to try.
I guess that dream challenge will probably end up going funnily wrong on me when I try that seeing the simpliest dream challenges I do usually have very unexpected consequences.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Jacob46719

Postby Jacob46719 » 26 Apr 2014 06:14

taniaaust1 wrote:Im going to add have sex as the opposite sex.. as a girl, I really wonder what it would feel like to have a male sexual organ, on my huge list of things I want to try.
I guess that dream challenge will probably end up going funnily wrong on me when I try that seeing the simpliest dream challenges I do usually have very unexpected consequences.

for me it's the opposite(male->female). Thought I do wonder what sorts of unexpected stuff may happen.
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Apr 2014 07:04

Jacob46719 wrote:
taniaaust1 wrote:Im going to add have sex as the opposite sex.. as a girl, I really wonder what it would feel like to have a male sexual organ, on my huge list of things I want to try.

for me it's the opposite(male->female). Thought I do wonder what sorts of unexpected stuff may happen.

It will be like being a female virgin then!
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

imaginecinema

Postby imaginecinema » 27 Apr 2014 02:31

taniaaust1 wrote:Im going to add have sex as the opposite sex.. as as a girl, I really wonder what it would feel like to have a male sexual organ, on my huge list of things I want to try.

That sounds really interesting. Please tell me all about it, if it works.

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 27 Apr 2014 03:02

All I am going to say is, I have experience with LDS whilst being a female, (opposite sex for me). And before anybody says that I have a gender identity problem, I was only half lucid, and not really in control or started the whole thing.

It worked.
Do a reality check

imaginecinema

Postby imaginecinema » 28 Apr 2014 02:47

Goldkoron wrote:All I am going to say is, I have experience with LDS whilst being a female, (opposite sex for me). And before anybody says that I have a gender identity problem, I was only half lucid, and not really in control or started the whole thing.

It worked.

How was it?

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 28 Apr 2014 03:36

In your introduction, imaginecinema, I posted this and it's relevant to share here:

HAGART wrote: I'm a man comfortable in a man's body, but one time in a lucid dream I looked in the mirror and I was an attractive woman. Instead of being shocked by it, I embraced it, and I started to walk around a large ballroom type setting, enjoying the feeling of men ogling me. So I know for a fact our genders can change in dreams, and really aren't we all both men and women deep down? Or perhaps neither?

So it happened to me once, and although by accident, I actually went with it.

I didn't notice if I had breasts or not, and didn't do a body check after looking in the mirror. But if Taniaaust1 wants to have a different organ, it's certainly possible.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”