Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 24 Apr 2014 05:31

What's your favorite Hero HP meter and Boss HP meter?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 24 Apr 2014 17:11

I thought of doing something awesome, I downloaded a ps2 emulator and plan to play some old games I played before but this time I will use some cheats and codes. :mrgreen:

The games im gonna play are:
shadow the hedgehog
sonic heroes
sonic riders
megaman x8
kingdom hearts 2

There are loads of awesome cheats and I want to experience the fun out of it.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 24 Apr 2014 17:31

I have something like that too. Mines a gameshark It's lots of fun to use especially cause I found cheats online to battle KH2 bosses in almost whatever room I wanted(the boss would replace Donald when donald was in your party). There was this one time where I fought the Twilight Thorn on the Black Pearl but Sora fell off the ship :lol:

If only I had cheats for KH2FM because I want to fight Terra and even when Im at lvl 99 I cant last longer than maybe 15 seconds in the fight :cry:
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 24 Apr 2014 22:03

Haha, I found a really cool cheat. I haven't tried it yet, but I have a cheat that replaces Donald with cloud and replaces goofy with sephiroth! I will have the ultimate partners with me, plus there is a cheat that will let you play as dual wield roxas. To make it less easier im gonna play with these cheats on proud mode so it will be more fun. Though the problem with the cheat that makes you play with another character is that he will freeze if you use a reaction command, you can only fix it by resetting the game or if you get it in a battle. At least that's what they said, I hope I can work it out.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 25 Apr 2014 00:03

I did that with roxas too. the farthest i could get was Land of Dragons cause of that part where you have to smash rocks.
I also tried to fight the Stormrider at the skyscraper at TWTNW but the game froze :lol:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 25 Apr 2014 09:29

Yeah that's gonna make some problems while playing, why couldn't they make a cheat that doesn't freeze or is that impossible?

Oh well, I wanna show you a video that you may like it usually has three or four parts but I think ill give you the full video so heres the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2YvUA2XLZk

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 26 Apr 2014 00:15

Reminds me of Super Mario Bro Z in a way :D

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 26 Apr 2014 16:51

I don't know what that is and I hope I never will.

OH! By the way, since you tried this cheat thing in kingdom hearts 2 with an emulator, can you teach me how to do this thing. I checked in google and did everything as instructed but still it doesn't work. Can you help me?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 26 Apr 2014 17:51

Well if I know anything from gameshark, it's that if a cheat doesn't work, you have the wrong code. You can search online for cheats. Just go to your search engine and type in "Kingdom hearts 2 emulator cheat codes" and you might find more codes to try out. Be careful though, some cheats will warn you not to save your game so that the cheat doesn't corrupt your save file. Everything I ever found so far has been safe, but still be careful

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 26 Apr 2014 18:47

Do you have any recommendations?

Return to “Off-Topic”