I Fly, And Then I Fade

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

I Fly, And Then I Fade

Postby Jigsaw79 » 28 Apr 2014 22:37

So, I've had a couple of flying dreams lately. They both start out as a regular dream, and I'm being chased. But then I know it's a dream. So I soar up into the sky. But here's the sad part. In the first FaF (Fly and Fade) everything was calm, I was flying above the clouds, but then the dream slowly faded out. In the second FaF I fly and make sure to go down some so I can see scenery, but there seems to be a bit of turbulence. I try to get that under control, remind myself it's just a dream, but then it slowly fades out. I say, "No! No!" as it fades out, mad that the fate has happened once again.

So, I do I stop it from fading out? And yes, I realize that when it fades out it may be a false awakening. But how do I stop the fading?

Re: I Fly, And Then I Fade

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Apr 2014 14:28

Do a reality check as soon as you come out of the dream in case you are still dreaming.

With the fade out.. try to go straight back into the dream. I do that by thinking back just before things started to fade out where the dream was still strong. Imagine you are back there again in first person. Try being more active in your dream when this occurs as if you are flying I guess you may be being still.. so maybe doing something like flapping your dream arms "may" (or it may not, you need to experiment) help.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”