Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 26 Apr 2014 23:11

Well im not sure what type of codes your emulator takes but here's some videos with codes for different cheat devices.

Gameshark:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiCi3lsoMeo

Action Replay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMZaUJZBZHE

Codebreaker:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNpArJTsMrY

Thats the best I could find, so if they dont work, sorry
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 27 Apr 2014 21:57

Please don't apologize, im the one who asked and you're doing your best to help so I am grateful for every bit of effort you've put in to.

Anyway my emulator is called pcsx2 if that helps in any way.
Though I know that you need a pnach file for this and all the things you have to type in. I just feel that I am doing something wrong that's all.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 27 Apr 2014 22:55

This may help you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5crTH4DSOo
He starts explaining helpful stuff at 5:40
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 28 Apr 2014 13:15

Hey that actually helped, and sorta didn't help. Its just that only one game worked the cheats and I tried the codes from codejunkies just like the video but still I am still in the same place except that sonic heroes is the only game with working cheats.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 28 Apr 2014 16:59

I DID IT!!!!
I finally did it, the cheats are working now, thanks a lot, I wouldn't have done it without you thank you. :D
I really owe you, how can I repay you?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Apr 2014 18:50

Get me an Xbox One with Dead Rising 3 :lol: . jk(unless of course you want to :mrgreen: :lol: )

No repayment necessary, it's what friends do :mrgreen:

I have a new topic:
What would your 3 wishes be should you ever find a genie?

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 28 Apr 2014 22:16

Lets see, for one thing I'd like to be a master of space-time manipulation and if its not as clear as it sounds heres a link:
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Space-Time_Manipulation
It explains how this thing works, I assumed that there was a website like this one but never knew it was true.

Wish number two: I would like to manipulate people to my will just by hearing my beautiful voice. :mrgreen:

And for the final wish I would like to become a super genius which far exceeds tony stark, that way I can create a lot of stuff or make my computer better and become so cool in school. Seriously, im really bad at studying, I hate it so much. It only made my life a living hell since my dad is REALLY sensitive to grades, even my mom. They always expect me to get an A, if I get a B, its not enough. Its as if they expect me to become a doctor or something. But I keep getting bad grades and all I get is screams about how bad I did, and that I am lazy. Does your parents do the same?(answer after you finished with the genie thing :mrgreen: )

But yeah with these three wishes, life would be sweeter than cherry juice.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Apr 2014 23:02

Interesting. Manipulating people sounds like a brain-washing take-over-the-world type power but you might be thinking something else :lol:

As far as my wishing it would be:

Wish One: To become lucid in everytime I fall asleep, from the second the dream starts.

Wish Two: Every 5 minutes in the real world is 1 hour in my dreams.

Wish Three: Have my body never weaken. Meaning I could live to be 100 and still run, jump, climb, play sports, and do all that other fun stuff we young people can do :mrgreen:

My parents wanted me to just do the best I could during school. My dad usually helped me with my school stuff but it wasnt REALLY important that i got all A's. especially during high school because they know my dream career doesn't require a scholarship or a degree. My brother however is not as fortunate because he wants to do something that requires alot of college. But if he slips to a B my parents don't flip out or anything they just try to see what he can improve.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 29 Apr 2014 11:28

Wow, I feel kinda jealous. :roll:
Oh well everyone has his own parents and we cant do anything about it as long as they love us and we love them back. :D

Anyway, I am not trying to take over the world or anything. :lol:
All I want is for the world to get off my back, sheesh, my life gets rougher and rougher and sometimes I want a break. I get a break, which is only 5 minutes, and here we go again.

I sometimes get surprised at how much I endured and the fact I haven't become a crazy person or a guy on drugs.

Anyway, your three wishes sounds very simple. I thought of wishing to become lucid every time, that's a good wish, but I couldn't pass off these things. Manipulating time and space will give me the advantage of stopping time and practice lucid dreaming. :mrgreen:
As for your second wish, I thought that was how it is already. You know 5 minutes in real life is one hour in your dreams, isn't it? I think I read somewhere that you can stay days in a dream but it only takes an hour in real life. :|

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 29 Apr 2014 20:50

Well every parent has one or two things that annoys their kids :roll:

The dream time thing I've heard plenty of people say they spent days, weeks even a month in a dream. I even once heard someone say they spent 2 years dreaming. But people also say a dream day is not an accurate 24 hours in the dream world, it's just the feeling that we've been there for a long time.

I haven't experienced this yet(that I remember). But I REALLY REALLY want to. I want to know what a day in a dream feels like, then a week, then a month. Maybe even a year if it's possible and I really want it. The funny thing is I have no idea how long would be too long for me. But I would love to find out :mrgreen:

Return to “Off-Topic”