Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 30 Apr 2014 11:57

Yeah it would be awesome to spend the whole year in one dream and when you wake up it was only an hour and a half at most. I think I found a really great way to learn to lucid dream, in fact, I think this is a good way to use your mind altogether. It is still very experimental but it is producing great results for me so I don't know if it will work you but here it is. Act as if your mind is a second person, talk to your mind as if it will understand you, talk to your mind as if he is your best friend. I know it sounds completely insane, but when I cant remember something(when I was experimenting) I asked my mind "help me remember my mind, I need your help, please help me remember, im counting on you my friend". And then I remembered, I am not sure if it will work with lucid dreaming but I have to sleep a little early than my usual sleeping time, ask my mind to help me become lucid and to remind me that I am dreaming and well you know the rest. It is still experimental I only tried it yesterday and I didn't have a lucid dream because I slept very late, I only had a couple of dreams or more, this shows that my mind was trying. So what do you think of this trick?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 30 Apr 2014 21:39

It doesn't sound insane at all. It sounds similar to something I'm doing. I hope it works out for you.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 01 May 2014 12:06

Thanks, so anyway what games are you playing at the moment?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 01 May 2014 17:53

Right now I'm playing Infamous Second Son, Saints Row IV and Assassin's Creed IV. I'm hoping by the end of the month I'll have a new ps4 game because it's my birthday. I want it to be either Thief or Watch Dogs. I dont want both because I want to even out my ps4/xb1 list. So whichever one I dont get for ps4 I'll get for xbox one.

So how about you?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 01 May 2014 18:11

Me, I am playing my ps2 emulator and it is awesome. In shadow the hedgehog I can just press the L1+L2 and the hero gauge will increase(same with the dark gauge only R1+R2)! I can use chaos control and chaos blast as much as I want, plus they make the infinite ammo and invincibility, so I don't need to insert those cheats in the emulator. I already finished megaman x8, I only used passwords at the title screen if you want to consider that as cheat. The passwords at the title screen got me black zero, white axl, ultimate armor x and the sigma blade. But aside all of those I am playing kingdom hearts 2 right now, I used the codes that let me become lvl 99 fast, drive becomes 9 and it decreases extremely slow. I tried dual wield roxas but it just keeps freezing the game so I am playing "normally". But to make the game not too easy I am playing in proud mode difficulty, I just use the forms and fight because I hardly use them when I was playing at the ps2, so I am enjoying the thing I never got to do. :D

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 01 May 2014 18:11

Me, I am playing my ps2 emulator and it is awesome. In shadow the hedgehog I can just press the L1+L2 and the hero gauge will increase(same with the dark gauge only R1+R2)! I can use chaos control and chaos blast as much as I want, plus they make the infinite ammo and invincibility, so I don't need to insert those cheats in the emulator. I already finished megaman x8, I only used passwords at the title screen if you want to consider that as cheat. The passwords at the title screen got me black zero, white axl, ultimate armor x and the sigma blade. But aside all of those I am playing kingdom hearts 2 right now, I used the codes that let me become lvl 99 fast, drive becomes 9 and it decreases extremely slow. I tried dual wield roxas but it just keeps freezing the game so I am playing "normally". But to make the game not too easy I am playing in proud mode difficulty, I just use the forms and fight because I hardly use them when I was playing at the ps2, so I am enjoying the thing I never got to do. :D

Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask you, when is your birthday?
Me august 24th is my birthday.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 02 May 2014 04:57

Mine is May 31st.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 02 May 2014 10:50

Ah, may 31st huh? How can someone from the other side of the world give a present to someone who is that far?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 02 May 2014 17:49

You just need money and a post office pretty much. I actually once had to send a pokemon card to Singapore because someone bought it from there for $70. it cost me $14 to ship it though. Still, it really helped me get the ps4 :mrgreen: .

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 02 May 2014 20:07

I see, well I don't have time for that. Besides the post office in my country is so bad that one time I ordered a yugioh deck, it took them a while for them to ship it so I assumed that it never made it. So I ordered another one and changed the address to Newcastle because it was way faster, one year later the deck I ordered before arrived! Can you believe it, it took them a whole year to ship me one deck. I don't trust my post office, its really not a good one.

Return to “Off-Topic”