Jesus Christ's second coming happened?...

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
NYDreamer

Re: Jesus Christ's second coming happened?...

Postby NYDreamer » 02 May 2014 00:55

Summerlander wrote: And the porcelain people whom I danced with. They were weird! Yeah...

[ Post made via Android ] Image

That sounds like a scene from The Wizard of Oz. The book; it never made it into the movie.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 04 May 2014 10:21

We can see where the author might have got his idea from...

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 04 May 2014 10:46

Summerlander wrote:We can see where the author might have got his idea from...

From the bible?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 05 May 2014 01:30

No. From lucid dreaming. Although there are some Biblical passages which suggest that the authors experienced sleep paralysis and lucid "visions of the night" mistakenly interpreted to be divine messages. I'll have to find them for you when I have more time. In the meantime, if you visit the OBE4u website you will find a section about "The Phase and the Bible." It should still be there. Quite interesting...

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 05 May 2014 10:58

Wont be necessary, I was just passing by and thought to say hi to you. I'm not really interested in this thread at all. Though I might have a question for ya about something, can you meet me at my thread, you know, the one with all the replies. :lol:

Just send a reply there so I would know you're there.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 06 May 2014 01:35

You rascal! :-D

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”