Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Summerlander

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Summerlander » 06 May 2014 01:37

Have you guys played Call of Duty: Black Ops?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 May 2014 03:59

Yeah I played Black Ops at my friend's house once. We did zombies the entire time we played it. It was really fun and intense :D
In my opinion Call of Duty is an okay game I just wish Activision didn't focus on only that game and bring back Radical Entertainment so we can have Prototype 3 or at least get somebody to adopt the prototype series(the last game ended in a cliffhanger kind of -_-)

But that's just my opinion.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 May 2014 12:11

Nope never played Call of Duty: Black Ops, I play better games that aren't just simple shooting and killing. Anyway remember "the phase" which you sent me, I read it but not all of it yet but it sounds kinda hard the process and all. My question is does it work? Does "the phase" ever work or enhances lucid dreaming in any way possible? Because according to the book, the phase is lucid dreaming, OBE, astral projection and any other name for lucid dreaming.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 May 2014 06:45

It doesn't seem that he is gonna answer anytime soon so lets move on.

Do you think that we will ever meet in person? You and I that is.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 07 May 2014 18:13

I've never met any of my online friends in person before, but I believe anything's possible. I think we would have to at least webcam first that way we at least know we haven't been talking to a false character the whole time. or maybe we'll just have to wait til my rock band is famous enough to where we have international tours. that may take a decade or two. Maybe even 3 :lol: .

Would you like to see this weapon I made up yesterday?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 May 2014 18:35

A weapon? As in drawing or just a description? Oh it doesn't matter, show it to me. It sounds awesome, I never drew weapons before of my own kind. I tried creating a keyblade for myself but that didn't work out so well, those things are really complicated and detailed. :lol:

Anyway show me the weapon.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 07 May 2014 21:34

I'm gonna post a link to it here instead of email because if you see it without me describing it, you'll be very confused.

Here it is. I call it: Blænötturé(Bly-nuh-tor-ya)
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj620/Guitar48300/Blaelignoumlttureacute_zps1a5e4834.png

Description Below

I did not draw this, I found the sword vector on google images as well as the crystal ball. I used Paint to edit and color.

This is how I came up with the name:
blár hnöttur means "blue orb" in iceland(google translate helped me learn that), and I wanted to add at least 3 foreign letters in the weapon's name and so I did these steps:
1. Combine the two words: blárhnöttur
2. Replaced "árh" with æ because I wanted to add æ in the name: blænöttur
3. Add é at the end of the name for the 3rd foreign letter: Blænötturé
I did this because I kinda think Icelandic/Faroese/Swedish/etc letters are cool looking, and I like how they pronounce their words(example Thor's hammer, Mjölnir).

Now how this weapon works is the crystal ball on top is used like a hammer. The sword blade underneath is in case the enemy is too close to get hit by the ball. And of course the hilt is to hold the weapon, but I'm sure you knew that :mrgreen:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 May 2014 22:06

That is without a doubt the weirdest weapon I have ever seen. :lol:

Though I think the sword would look better if it was longer and in the middle, see the sword how it isn't in the middle of the sphere.

Anyway yeah it is creative, I think I saw weirder than this one. Even the name is surprisingly cool, I would prefer that it was in English and read the way you pronounce it but it is your choice.

Plus it would be cool if the crystal ball would make shock wave that will shake the earth upon contact.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 08 May 2014 04:01

Yeah I can agree on the sword being longer and stuff.

The shockwave sounds like a good idea. If I were to have lucid dream anytime soon I'd try to test my weapon and maybe see about giving it some other magic abilities

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 08 May 2014 11:42

I thought of getting a new computer or laptop for my birthday. The only difference is that it wont have any special programs or anything, im gonna make it my own personal gaming device. I will download emulators of other consoles and play the old games that I used to play!

What do you think? Is this a good idea or should I get something else?

Return to “Off-Topic”