Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Summerlander

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Summerlander » 08 May 2014 12:48

Yeah, the phase state is lucid dreaming and all the other names that people use. It is just a term given for the hybridity of states that happen in your brain involving wakefulness and dreaming. Keep reading!

As for Black Ops, no, never played it. But my mum's Angolan an left her homeland when she was pregnant with my sister about two years into the civil war in the late 70s. As you may know, the civil war in Angola lasted for decades and it was part of the cold war between Western imperialism and Communism (Soviet Union and Cuba involved).

Jonas Savimbi, the guerrilla leader that features in Black Ops, was a real character who led his UNITA forces against Leninist MPLA. He was helped by the CIA and even befriended Ronald Reagan. As a kid, however, I heard stories about him being a ruthless assassin who also destryed the country's crop. Today, Angola is mine-infested and has to import expensive food from Portugal.

Savimbi was eventually murdered by the Angolan government, but, before that happen, some members of UNITA left him and accused him of being obsessed with war and not interested in diplomatic solutions.

One such person was Nzau Puna, a diplomat who dined at my house once because he was friends with my aunt. I only recently found out that Puna's former acquaintance, Jonas Savimbi, features in Call of Duty.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 08 May 2014 14:07

I'm not reading 50 pages of off topic was to catch up, I just have one thing to add.

megaman is gonna be in the new super smash brothers!! (which I've been a fan of since the original n64 one with only like 12 characters haha)

[ Post made via Windows Smartphone ] Image

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 08 May 2014 17:04

LucidLink wrote:I'm not reading 50 pages of off topic was to catch up, I just have one thing to add.

megaman is gonna be in the new super smash brothers!! (which I've been a fan of since the original n64 one with only like 12 characters haha)

[ Post made via Windows Smartphone ] Image

Oh yeah I know, megaman is gonna be in the super smash bros brawl on the 3DS. The last date I saw was dec 30th 2014, I'm not really sure if that's true or not.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 08 May 2014 17:06

As for you summer, I asked you if it works or not. The phase is all these other names thank you for answering that but does it work? Is there an easier way?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 08 May 2014 19:09

chaosdragoon13 wrote:I thought of getting a new computer or laptop for my birthday. The only difference is that it wont have any special programs or anything, im gonna make it my own personal gaming device. I will download emulators of other consoles and play the old games that I used to play!

What do you think? Is this a good idea or should I get something else?

Hmm I'm not sure. I don't know much about computers and gaming. I think you should first ask somebody who knows their stuff about that. Some of my online friends have said they built their own laptops for gaming, saying that its better than buying a laptop and I always see them comparing the technology they're using(I never know what theyre talking about because I'm uneducated :lol: )
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 08 May 2014 19:41

Well I don't know how to build a gaming computer and I need the one I am using now for other uses. The new one is just for gaming and nothing more, doing this will let me clear some stuff from my laptop and it wont slow down.

Forget I asked, it was a stupid question, just trying to think of a topic I guess.

Now its your turn. :mrgreen:

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 09 May 2014 00:41

The methods for reaching the phase state described in Raduga's guidebook do work. Follow the advice dilligently.

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 May 2014 01:01

Ill try. :)

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 09 May 2014 01:05

Good luck! :-)

- Padmasambhava

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 May 2014 20:38

Ok I got something:

If you were to gain superpowers would you be like a comic book superhero(costumes, masks, secret identity) or a modern day superhero(dress normally, no secret identity)?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Return to “Off-Topic”