Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 10 May 2014 01:53

I guess it depends on the super powers, but personally I would prefer the costumes, masks and secret identity. I don't like it if people know who I am and know I have special powers that they want to contain and use for their own personal gain. So yeah I choose secret identity. :mrgreen:

How about you? I feel like you would wear a hoody and do your heroic job.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 10 May 2014 17:47

Yeah I'd probably do a hoodie and jeans. Depends on how the world would see me. Meaning if the general public and government think I'm a hero and not a vigilante then I'd probably just dress normally with no secret identity. I actually wanted to become the worlds first superhero when I was in 5th grade. I was gonna be spiderman, but of course I eventually figured out it could never work out :lol: .
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 10 May 2014 21:32

Well I bet you would have been a great super hero if you were one. In fact, if you were a super hero, would you kill the bad guys or would you just stop them and hope they don't break out of jail?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 11 May 2014 07:00

It depends on the type of bad guy.

Like if someone's just robbing a bank or other non-murder crime, I'd just defeat them but not kill them. Murderers, psychopaths, and terrorists I'd kill them only if they're on a current rampage. Ruthless dictators like Kim Jong Un and Hitler I'd kill for sure with no second thoughts. World Calamities like Sephiroth and Xehanort I'd definately kill if of course they don't kill me first :lol:

But any bad guy that doesn't want to be evil anymore or they're not bad, just doing the wrong thing, I'd give them a chance and try to show them how to be a better person.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 11 May 2014 10:30

I would have done the same thing, I'd go easy on low class crooks but if the one I am dealing with is a serious threat than I cant just let him go like that. But if im dealing with sephiroth than screw it, hes too powerful man. I'd run away and hope he doesn't follow or anything. :lol:
Xehanort on the other hand, I feel that I have a fighting chance because he's no sephiroth of course. When it comes to these two I think it depends on my powers, they have to be Japanese powers and not American powers.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 12 May 2014 18:06

Well it would also depend on what version of them you're fighting. I mean Crisis Core Sephiroth isnt as bad as Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth. And Xehanort has never been that difficult for me.

I have a new question: Have you played Dissidia? If so who's you're favorite and/or best character to play as

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 12 May 2014 19:32

Well of course sephiroth isn't as strong in crisis core as kingdom hearts 2, he is fighting by the game's conditions, nobody is flexible in this game. Most of the time you just let zack hit the enemy and hope he doesn't fight back.

Anyway yeah I played dissidia before, the way you fight is really fun. I kinda miss it just talking about it, my best character is cloud of course because he really is strong and I love how the huge sword is weightless to him. I always play as the alternate costume because the black suits him very well, I love the other costume but this one rocks.

How about you?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 12 May 2014 21:12

Cloud so far is my only lvl 100 character but my favorite one to play as is Gabranth from FF12. I like his EX mode alot and his regular fighting abilities are pretty good too. Though being someone who's play FF12 I don't really understand why he can only do HP attacks when he charges his EX all the way.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 13 May 2014 20:36

I actually used CW cheats to make every character lvl 100 and let them have unlimited use of skills. :mrgreen: (I don't know what its called the thing that limits use of equipment but you know what I mean. :mrgreen: )

Have you ever played ape escape?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 14 May 2014 05:01

No but I do recall you mentioning it.

Return to “Off-Topic”