Flying

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
pocohr

Flying

Postby pocohr » 13 May 2014 20:16

I have had a few really awesome lucid dreams where I could fly. It's enough to make you really believe in the afterlife, because I could really feel myself flying and I could control it. I dreamt I was wearing a black gown and I was spying on my husband. He was looking at pictures of a girl, a model who I know, and I think I was kind of checking up on him in my mind. Then I talked to the girl and she told me not to worry he was just looking at pictures. Funny. The most amazing thing was how much control I had over flight. It was awesome.

crazyguitarking

Re: Flying

Postby crazyguitarking » 25 Jun 2014 22:22

Hey!

Nice of you talking about it. When I was a child I used to have a series of those "flying" dreams too! It always felt extremely real I was only shortly floating above the ground but still I felt all the wind and my hands. Always an experience as if it was real, somewhat disappointing when I woke up everytime. But yet I did have some sort of flying experience, it was always above a sort of small path in the woods with no people but me. Since then I would always like to do all sort of flying stuff like skydiving and parabolic flight.

Cheers!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”