Strange dreamscape

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Karin

Strange dreamscape

Postby Karin » 14 May 2014 15:06

Has anyone experienced a dreamscape that looks just like a bunch of white noise pixels, similar as what a an older TV screen looks like when you unplug the antenna or are tuned to a frequency where there is no channel reception?

This happened to me about a month ago, as I had my first WILD at 3:00am. I first entered a dream where I was flying around snow mountains. After a while of enjoying this, I decided to see if I could try to meet with a non-physical-type of consciousness (which I am highly interested in). As soon as I set this intention, I felt something like 'a changing of gears' in my consciousness, a sensation of 'going up' or 'accelerating', and I found myself in this white noise pixel dreamscape. I couldn't make sense of it, except for some kind of 'discontinuity' or 'crack' in the center of the white noise dreamscape, with something moving jerkily in there, looking a bit like a fuzzy cartoonish skeleton. :o

Since nothing more seemed to be happening and this wasn't going anywhere, I 'went back' to the previous mountain dreamscape. After a while, I decided to try again with the same intention of meeting that entity, and the same thing happened: sensation of shifting gears and accelerating, and then boom, I am back in the white noise pixel type of dreamscape, with that fuzzy moving thing in the center, but no way to make sense of it or move beyond it.

Maybe I am not yet able to 'tune to that channel' yet, LOL! :D

Then I gave up and ended up waking up.

Karin

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”