Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 14 May 2014 10:40

I did? Come to think of it I think I did ask you already. Sorry. :?

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 14 May 2014 20:06

I've got it! Did you know that they are making a new pokemon game. It is a remake of ruby and sapphire, they are called omega ruby and alpha sapphire.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 15 May 2014 00:32

Really? That doesn't surprise me. I've never beaten a pokemon game actually. I played Silver, but my friend wanted it back after I had 7 badges. Crystal version I was at the same spot, but it stopped saving for some reason. Like I had to start over, but if I turned the game off even after I saved I still had to start over. Sapphire I had, then lost, then my brother bought it again. He also has Diamond and Y but I haven't tried those yet. My favorite pokemon games are Hey You Pikachu and Pokemon Stadium for Nintendo 64. Wish they made more Pokemon stadiums

I couldn't even beat a pokemon game in a dream I had years ago because my character died! :lol: Would you like to hear the whole story?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 15 May 2014 06:58

Sure lets hear it.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 15 May 2014 18:30

So it was just like normal crystal version. My character was walking through this field and there were guys with lawnmowers walking around. Later a trainer challenges me to a pokemon battle. Then all of a sudden in the middle of the battle I get a message that says "The lawnmower came too close...". After that I hear a lawnmower motor slowly getting louder from my gameboy. As the sound gets louder the game fades into a white screen, then takes me back to the main menu which then I had to start the game over. :shock: :lol:
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 15 May 2014 19:23

HAHAHAHA! :lol:

That's hilarious! :lol: Are you sure that this is a pokemon game? It sounded like a really scary game, like slender man. You know slender man right? I played it before and it so scary, you never know when hes gonna come out and kill you. :twisted:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 16 May 2014 04:40

Yes I heard of it. My friend showed me pewdewpie(or whatever his name is) playing the game. Don't think I wanna play a game where I don't know where or when I'm gonna be attacked in the dark *cough* Dead Space *cough*

And yes it was a pokemon game cause there was indeed a pokemon battle before my trainer's tragic end. Maybe the dream was a sign that I'm not destined to complete a pokemon game :( :lol: . Also makes me wonder if all his pokemon died too since trainers carry their pokemon in their pockets and stuff.

P.S. Speaking of pewdewpie, thank you so much for introducing me to VanossGaming. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard so many times :lol:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 16 May 2014 07:29

No problem, happy to oblige. :D

Do you know how people are very sensitive to flags? Well don't you think that people should learn to know that its just a flag, that its just one big planet and we all are supposed to share it.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 16 May 2014 18:07

Well for some it is silly that people worship a piece of cloth, but think about it: Don't we all have something that's important to us but in the eyes of another it's silly how someone can actually care about it? Someone right now could be saying how it's stupid we lucid dreamers care about being in a place that isn't in the real world.

I think the world needs to be more respectful, forgiving and trusting. We need to accept that people will have different, even opposite likes, dislikes and importances. Now some might have an opinion that makes you think :shock: :?: . But as long as it doesn't involve intentionally hurting, offending, enslaving, swindling/stealing, torturing or killing, you should just let it go. Not only does it help make more friends, it helps us know who are the real good guys and bad guys.

Ok enough of my political speech(vote for Guitar48300 for president :lol: no seriously, don't! :o )

Do you get Gameinformer magazines where you live? This month's magazine had an article about Video games and dreaming. They even talked about lucid dreaming.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 16 May 2014 22:08

You have a really good point, thanks for making me see it that way. I don't care what you say, im voting you for president. :) (kidding, or am I? :twisted: )

I never heard of this magazine so I don't know if its in my country or not, but really has lucid dreaming really became world wide now?

Return to “Off-Topic”