My DC doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
chrisanderson

My DC doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.

Postby chrisanderson » 16 May 2014 06:38

We started off having sex, that stopped and I didn't mind cause we would fly and play together. Now he tells me he is getting married and wants me to stop contacting him. This happened literally overnight. Is there anything I can do to change his mind?

chrisanderson

Re: My DC doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.

Postby chrisanderson » 16 May 2014 16:23

How I met my DC is that I started talking to the person who was controlling my dreams and this person replied to me. He gives me new cloths to roam around with and as of lately my cloths have been pretty awful. This is totally unacceptable. Every time I bitch his voice comes up so we are connected somehow whether he likes it or not. I want to get along with him and up to the point where we first met, my dreams have been pretty cool, now they are dull and boring and I want that to change. What can I do?

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 17 May 2014 00:34

Are all your dreams lucid?
Do a reality check

chrisanderson

Postby chrisanderson » 18 May 2014 22:42

No

chrisanderson

Postby chrisanderson » 19 May 2014 03:31

Explain how Do a reality check is suppose to help me.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 20 May 2014 05:27

The answer is quite simple. If you want to keep your dream friend then just ignore the dream as if it never happened.

I had a dream where a DC friend started throwing punches at me for no reason. After I woke up I thought "This dream doesn't count, so I'll make sure she doesn't remember that next time I see her"
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chrisanderson

Postby chrisanderson » 20 May 2014 23:48

How exactly do you forget something like that? :o

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 21 May 2014 03:01

You don't have to forget, your dc friend just has to forget. Just bring him back whenever you can and see what he does.

If he still want you to stay away from him then use the dream to somehow erase his memory and make him want to stay with you. Have you seen Men in Black? If not watch this clip. This should give you an idea on how to stop your dream friends from wanting to leave you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqlFiTOi6QQ

If he's still hanging out with you like normal, not even bringing up what happened in the last dream, then you have nothing to worry about.

It's your dream world, you should decide who stays and who goes, not the dream.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chrisanderson

Postby chrisanderson » 21 May 2014 16:36

I did something a little bit different. When I called out for my friend and his girlfriend and him appeared, I told them that I wanted to be friends with both of them. I wasn't interested in a relationship with Don, it wouldn't work out. Then I tried something new. I decided to change my dream landscape. My dream characters helped out in the process, but it just won't stay for long. I just went back to the way it was over a period of time. But it was fun trying.

Return to “Dream Characters”