Bunch of dreams! Sorry I haven't updated.

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
HeadlessScorpio

Bunch of dreams! Sorry I haven't updated.

Postby HeadlessScorpio » 21 May 2014 22:23

Hey guys I'm going to write about some dreams.
Before I tell you this first dream I'll say that I watch the tv shows Ben 10,Ultimate Spider-Man and Avengers Assemble.

In the dream I was with the Avegers and Spider-Mans team. And then Black Widow said something about being on both sides (The good guys and these bad ninja guys) and trying to decide who to fight for(right in front of the Avengers). Then the scene switched to some place I didn't recognize(It had brown walls). Then suddenly I was Ben and fighting with Spider-Man. I turned into a Ninja turtle(from the show). We were fighting the nemetrix dog. It turned into Snakepit(who isn't canon in the show) who appeared as a fat snake thing. We went home and got burgers from somebody who was having barbecue but it turns out the people were aliens making fake burgers from slime(for no reason. The slime wasn't poisoned of any thing.) then we killed the aliens which looked like Xenomorphs but some of the aliens were pink flesh colored and had bigger heads.

The second dream was recent. I can't remember much more than Doc.Octopus being in it

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Dreams are a art, you have to paint the path, to create a masterpiece.

Guitar48300

Re: Bunch of dreams! Sorry I haven't updated.

Postby Guitar48300 » 30 May 2014 01:37

Sounds like a fun dream :D
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”