Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 22 May 2014 22:56

Well right now as we speak I am downloading the iso file for ape escape 2.

How about you?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 23 May 2014 01:30

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Well right now as we speak I am downloading the iso file for ape escape 2.

How about you?

Well I'm hoping for my birthday I get Watch Dogs or Thief for ps4. I say or just so my ps4 vs xbox one game list can stay balanced.

There's a chance I might not get watch dogs because the game comes out on the 27th on May while my birthday is on the 31st. So I'm hoping the game doesn't sell out so I can get it as a birthday present

Other than that I'm waiting for E3 to hear updates on Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts 3 and this Xbox One game I want called Sunset Overdrive
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 25 May 2014 00:11

So guitar, do you know any ps2 games that I might be interested in? I am still downloading some games for my emulator but I don't know what else to get so can you help me out?

Here are the games that you can cross off the list:
sonic heroes
sonic riders
shadow the hedgehog
kingdom hearts 2
megaman x8
ape escape 2
ape escape 3
Devil may cry
Devil may cry 2
Devil may cry 3

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 25 May 2014 05:46

Have you ever played the Jak and Daxter games? If not, I highly recommend it. Nothing else I can really think of in terms of ps2 games I've played. If only Star Wars Battlefront II was an online game, that would be awesome, then we could actually play something together 8-)
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 25 May 2014 15:03

Yeah that would be awesome, but isn't star wars battle front able to do that? I haven't played it but I have little information about it.

Anyway thanks for recommending the jak and daxter games for me. :D

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 25 May 2014 19:41

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Yeah that would be awesome, but isn't star wars battle front able to do that? I haven't played it but I have little information about it.

Anyway thanks for recommending the jak and daxter games for me. :D

idk, I thought I heard one of my friends say it was possible.

Yeah I think you'll like Jak and Daxter. It was my 3rd favorite ps2 franchise. Guitar Hero(1-3) being 2nd and of course Kingdom Hearts being 1st

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 25 May 2014 19:57

Have you ever tried one of the devil may cry games before? Because this is completely new for me and I am only trying it because its from Capcom and dante is a great character.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 25 May 2014 23:09

Not yet, haven't really thought much about it.
Im not too sure about this, I might be way off course, but I heard it's a really graphic game in terms of things you fight and how you kill them. idk I thought I heard one of my friends talking about stuff he did in DMC

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 25 May 2014 23:32

I see, well it sounds like a nice game so im gonna try it anyway.

Ok new topic: What do you think of a world without guns and instead use swords as the only weapons to fight. They could be any type of swords, big swords, long swords, knight swords, Spanish swords, katanas and everyone gets specific training on how to use the chosen sword type.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 26 May 2014 19:26

I actually, and this is just my opinion, would not like that. I like diversity when it comes to choosing a weapon. I would still use a sword even if I had a over powered minigun. I would even still use a switchblade knife just because I can :D

I would still at least visit your "swords only" world. But I want my guns, grenades, axes and arrows back when I leave :evil: :lol: I actually have a list of weapons and powers on Notepad. it got so long I had to make seperate lists of different categories :lol:

Speaking of visiting worlds,

If you could visit other worlds, how would you travel to them? Gummi Ship, Keyblade Glider, other?

Return to “Off-Topic”