Dream images and their meaning

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Huckleberryfin1

Dream images and their meaning

Postby Huckleberryfin1 » 23 May 2014 12:55

Hello,
A couple of nights ago, i had a dream where i was semi-aware but had no control over the dream. I woke up remembering the dream and found the images quite deep and reflecting on my personal thoughts and who i am. The question is, How can i ask what dream figures and actions what they represent in the real world? I am still a beginner, but am on the journey to becoming better.

Thanks

FC

taniaaust1

Re: Dream images and their meaning

Postby taniaaust1 » 23 May 2014 13:40

Ive learnt how to deciper dream symbolism by study of my own dreams over a long period of time. This subconscious language, does make a lot of sense once you start to understand it. A dream will often put the same message over and over using different symbols which mean the same thing. Try keeping a dream journal and then trying to analyse what the dreams mean.. you can also ask others for ideas of what certain symbols could mean, you may get a sense of "rightness" when you hit on the right meaning.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”