The Slurpee

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Jigsaw79

The Slurpee

Postby Jigsaw79 » 15 May 2014 21:55

So, I had a dream a while back where I got a Slurpee and insisted it was free, but they wouldn't let me have it.
To the latest dream.

I woke up and actually remembered to do a reality check (my RC is pinching myself). I barely felt any pain, so I did it a few more times. I came to the conclusion that I was dreaming. I got up went into the living room. There were some random people there, and I only recognized one from real life.

I went outside and tried to run down the street, but it didn't work. For some reason I can't run in dreams. So, I tried to fly. Didn't work. So I tried plain ol' walking. Another random person showed up, I didn't bother talking to them. I had my mission. I turned right at an intersection and turned left at another intersection. I finally see a weird version of a 7-11. (You see, I walk down the street to get to it because there's actually a 7-11 near our house.)

There were two separate doors. There was a long line at the right door, and no line at the left door. So I went through the left. I went to the Slurpee machine and had trouble getting the right size of cups and lids. I finally get a match and get a Slurpee. I don't remember what flavor, though.

I come to the front desk to pay for it and I insist that it's free. They say it isn't. I try to reach into my pocket and get out a free Slurpee coupon to no avail. So, I try the next best thing.

"Put it on my account," I said. Then I give her a bunch of random numbers. "Oh, oh, ok," she said. I got my Slurpee by giving her a bunch of random numbers that was my "account". I don't think I drank it, sadly.

Well, that's the story. Tell me what you think in the comments below.

taniaaust1

Re: The Slurpee

Postby taniaaust1 » 23 May 2014 14:27

I come to the front desk to pay for it and I insist that it's free. They say it isn't. I try to reach into my pocket and get out a free Slurpee coupon to no avail. So, I try the next best thing.

"Put it on my account," I said. Then I give her a bunch of random numbers. "Oh, oh, ok," she said. I got my Slurpee by giving her a bunch of random numbers that was my "account".

I thought that was very good thinking to say to put it on your account :) . Its often quite a challenge when our subconciousness wants something different to happen in a LD to what our conscious self wants.

I got caught out in my LD which was much like that where my DC wouldnt let me get something (I was trying to get a hotdog) for free and didnt have the money in my dream pocket. I never thought to say what you did and ended up having to go without the hotdog (I'll try to remember to do if Im in this situation again).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”