Weird WILD

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
James

Weird WILD

Postby James » 22 Jan 2012 14:59

Ive been trying the WILD method lately but I have a problem and a question.
Q) Once when I tried my eyes started darting all over the place without me doing anything. I decided it was REM but I heard later that your eyes moving can be a sign that your still awake to your body, so should I stop my eyes darting next time or let it happen?

P) I can lie completely still for ages but nothing happen. This is what I do:
Before the WILD I stretch my tense mussels and my jaw too as that can be very tense I heard
I stop drop and roll
I can ignore rollover signals and also the saliva problem most people happen.

so basically I'm like a statue, but there is one thing.

every so often my foot or a finger or my arm, anything really, well it just has like a mussel spasm or a jerk without me even knowing until it happens. Is it a rollover signal or not (there is no urge, it just happens).

So can someone answer my question and solve my problem? Thanks in advance :)
Was it worth it?

KylePK

Re: Weird WILD

Postby KylePK » 22 Jan 2012 18:26

I twitch when I try to WILD too. Last night my foot twitched pretty good. I just ignore it completely and resume what I was doing. I can never succeed in WILDs I think because my dream recall and lucid dream experience isn't great enough yet, however I often try. Twitching is fine if you don't let it bother you I think, its probably just a symptom of your body falling asleep and reacting to whatever is going on in your mind.
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

Peter

Postby Peter » 22 Jan 2012 20:24

there is no set postion for a WILD so whatever allows you to relax is fine. Dont force it and if you go to sleep thats fine as it the instant of sleep that you want to get close to so again if you go to sleep then you are close. Just keep on working towards this point and a good sleep is not a bad thing either
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

James

Postby James » 24 Jan 2012 17:07

Peter wrote:there is no set postion for a WILD so whatever allows you to relax is fine. Dont force it and if you go to sleep thats fine as it the instant of sleep that you want to get close to so again if you go to sleep then you are close. Just keep on working towards this point and a good sleep is not a bad thing either

ok thanks
Was it worth it?

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”