Hm, Ahlen.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Ahlen?

Hm, Ahlen.

Postby Ahlen? » 24 May 2014 23:23

I guess I wouldn't mind being called just Ahlen, as it says. I'm from Michigan and had my first Lucid Dream when I was around 12, and I was so excited when I was aware that I was dreaming, I drew a blank trying to think of what I could do and everything went white and I lost my clothes.
And to add on to my unlucky streak, I actually had my most recent LD this morning. I based it off of Skyrim, since it's all I've been doing ever since my wonderful Lady friend introduced me. I was fighting a very unique dragon, and three of my closest people were all confused and chasing small animals around the big lake I got us by. The unlucky part started when we all swam to the middle of the river to collect the loot when a group of Nymphs dragged us all underwater, we drowned, and I awoke to find that my blanket fell over my face. Oof.
Well, that's my first and most recent, more updates to come once a LD does.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

JonSnowLD

Re: Hm, Ahlen.

Postby JonSnowLD » 25 May 2014 21:48

Hey Ahlen, form what I've played of Skyrim (not much admittedly) that already sounds like a pretty crazy lucid dream straight off! ;)

Welcome to the forum :)
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

Return to “Introduce Yourself”