A Specific Feeling

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Barbara

A Specific Feeling

Postby Barbara » 28 May 2014 10:23

Hello!

I was wondering... Is there any, like, a specific feeling in a lucid dream? I have already had my first lucid dream and I wrote it down and it was awesome and all, but I do not remember that I felt some kind of a specific feeling. I guess it is because I knew that I should not get to excited to stay lucid.

If there IS a specific feeling, please describe it. It would help me (I hope), because I did not have another lucid dream and I really want to.

+ Is it normal that I only had one lucid dream, which was two months ago, and since then, for some unknown reason, I can not achieve it again? It makes me sad.

P.S.
Sorry if I have grammar mistakes, English is not my first language!

Thank you!

Barbara

nesgirl

Re: A Specific Feeling

Postby nesgirl » 28 May 2014 16:59

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:40, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Barbara

Postby Barbara » 28 May 2014 21:17

Thank you very much for answering! :D I like your example with the SpongeBob. :lol: Thank you for reminding me of that episode! I am smiling now. :D

Barbara

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 29 May 2014 05:44

I never saw that SpongeBob episode before. It was very clever and get's into the minds of everyone and reveals their true selves and inner desires. And does relate to lucid dreaming because SpongeBob was lucid.

His child-like, free spirited personality is a great approach to becoming a lucid dreamer. I feel sorry for Squidward. :cry: Even in his dreams he won't be happy.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 29 May 2014 05:50

HAGART wrote:I never saw that SpongeBob episode before. It was very clever and get's into the minds of everyone and reveals their true selves and inner desires. And does relate to lucid dreaming because SpongeBob was lucid.

His child-like, free spirited personality is a great approach to becoming a lucid dreamer. I feel sorry for Squidward. :cry: Even in his dreams he won't be happy.

Don't forget about Gary

It's one of the reasons why I am kind of cautious about Dream Sharing with strangers actually. Don't care whether people believe in its existence or not. I don't want my privacy invaded.
Goodbye forever...

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 30 May 2014 06:09

Invade mine, I don't care. I've seen and done it all, and only those who see my dream will be offended... not me. 8-) [Enter at your own risk!] :twisted: :lol:

It's been awhile, but the names of the characters are coming back to me. Yes, Gary was a true lucid dreamer genius although his appearance in real life says otherwise. And Patrick is still Patrick. I think he was lucid too, but too dim-witted to realize he didn't need a quarter. (Cartoons can be brilliant and poetic). I've been 'semi-lucid' before too and it's a good analogy, and my own interpretation.

I don't get it to go the way I want to and feel I need a 'quarter' to get back on the ride.....
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 30 May 2014 18:37

HAGART wrote:Invade mine, I don't care. I've seen and done it all, and only those who see my dream will be offended... not me. 8-) [Enter at your own risk!] :twisted: :lol:

Sorry I just had to snicker at that comment..

If one believes there was such a thing as DSing, I believe there would be 2 ways to do it. Besides invasion, I think there is another way. Like if Patrick were stupid enough to fall out of his dream cloud into that huge dream world of Bikini Bottom like SpongeBob, since they would both be having the same dream (and at that point, I am sure Patrick would have at least some smarts to realize he was dreaming and if he didn't, SpongeBob would tell him), if they met up in that huge dream world, chances are, they would be Dream Sharing the exact same dream, and there would be no need for invasion. Then they would go walk around Lucid Dream Bikini Bottom. (I really wish they would make an episode like that, sadly they made that episode 14 years ago so I doubt they will).
Goodbye forever...

obi__juan

Postby obi__juan » 02 Jun 2014 06:42

Dream Sharing, is an ancient practice just as Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection are. I know many people here are skeptical about their existence but as a seasoned participant in both, I can tell you with absolute certainty the realness of them. However, in this thread there seems to be a misconception that dream sharing can occur between two people who are strangers to one another. When one sets out to share a dream there are three things he must have. The first is the knowledge of the persons name, the second is at least a general knowing of the person with whom the name is associated with, and lastly, a general recollection of the persons physical attributes. While Dream Walking one must first become lucid and then firmly hold an image of the person with whom they wish to share a dream with. Then with that image firmly in mind, one must use some sort of visulazation technique to make the transfer. The more you intamatley know the person, the easier this transfer is. It is close to impossible to dream share with a person from this forum that you have never met in real life. Just sayin

Return to “For Beginners”