Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 27 May 2014 22:29

No problem. :mrgreen:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 28 May 2014 07:53

So guitar, I got a new topic for ya if you can get something free for life what would it be?
It could be electronics, games, a certain restaurant, a certain food, flight to other countries(includes without airport hassle) or anything else you could think of.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 May 2014 19:10

I think I would go with a big house without paying for all the mortgage, insurance and all that other money nonsense. It also has a nice backyard. Something like this
http://www.architectureartdesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Backyard-ArchitectureArtDesigns-6.jpg
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 29 May 2014 00:35

Wow that's a really nice house, and if you don't have neighbors, that makes it even better.

Anyway I wouldn't know what to get free for life, I like houses, I love food but there are so many restaurants. Also if I can get free electronics for free, I can sell them and get a lot of money. :mrgreen:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 29 May 2014 21:28

Sorry I haven't spoken to you for a while I was a bit busy.

So lets get a new topic, shall we?

Ok, what do you think of Godzilla?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 30 May 2014 00:13

I haven't seen any Godzilla movies, but Godzilla kind of reminds me of Power Rangers :lol: Except of course there's no superheroes to save the innocent people.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 30 May 2014 15:49

Yeah it has a lot of "power rangers" special effects but in the end its awesome. I even plan on watching every movie and the tv series, though it would seem that it will take awhile to finish. :lol:
I always wanted to be Godzilla sized and wreck a whole city or fight a monster that is the same size as me. You know what, that will be a great lucid dream! I should put it in the list of things I want to do in dreams. :mrgreen:

Though if you can actually visit someone in a dream, I would really love it if you and I would battle like Godzilla in a city or something.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 30 May 2014 19:12

That would be fun. I'm not sure if I'd supersize myself or use a power rangers megazord.
While we're at it I'd love to fight this big guy(at 2:00 is when the hero gets supersized):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNgbvTOEHb0
or maybe it could be a 2v2 battle

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 30 May 2014 21:52

Yeah that would be awesome, though a giant soda can with arms and legs is a new one. :lol:

And whats with the earth is destroyed? I thought they were at earth.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 31 May 2014 07:15

Yep, That's Saints Row. They started making it into an odd humor game at Saints Row the Third, which I haven't played.

It's kinda hard to explain the earth getting destroyed thing without explaining the entire first half of the game, but here's my attempt: The infamous, dangerous street gang known as The Saints get abducted during an alien attack and each member is put in their own virtual simulation similar to The Matix. The Saint's Leader,(your character, fully customizable) manages to escape and tries to get back to earth to figure out a way to save the other Saints and kill the alien leader. The alien leader then destroys the earth with a laser similar to the death star laser(there's a lot of sci-fi allusions in Saints Row 4). After that The Saint's Leader decides to go back in the simulation to save their friends and avenge the earth.

Return to “Off-Topic”