Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 31 May 2014 10:53

I see, that makes sense I guess. No wonder the city looked kinda odd, that's why asked about how earth was destroyed because they looked like they were on earth already.

Hey guitar I need some help on something, I need a name for a certain type of chao.
This is how he looks like:
http://i48.tinypic.com/ravmew.png

Any good name will do, give me a whole list of names if you have to.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 31 May 2014 17:17

wait do you need a species name or a personal name?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 31 May 2014 18:21

Oh sorry never mind I already thought of a name, I should've told you. Im gonna call him tempest, what do you think?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 01 Jun 2014 17:41

Better than the names I could think of :lol:

P.S. Just wanted to remind you it was my birthday yesterday. I forgot to tell you that yesterday
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 01 Jun 2014 19:43

Oh right, no no don't apologize I should have remembered you told me when was your birthday and I forgot sorry. So happy birthday, you're 19 now right? So did you get any presents from your family?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 01 Jun 2014 21:32

Yeah I'm now 19. It was great. Me and my friends went to a waterpark.
I got Watch Dogs for ps4, Spiderman Web of Shadows a few T-shirts of bands I like, and a bullet belt. My family's gonna have another party for me today at home with a few family members.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 01 Jun 2014 22:20

Oh wow that sounds great, have fun now while I work on my seventh chao, his name is specter and he is a very easy chao to raise so I will be able to move on to the next chao fast. :mrgreen:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 02 Jun 2014 05:10

So what is the name of that chao-raising sonic game anyway? I've seen some gameplay of it in Sanity Not Included but I never heard the name

P.S. We did it! we have more replies than the Beginners Question Thread! We own this forum! :mrgreen: :lol:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 02 Jun 2014 10:53

There are two games that have the chao garden, which are sonic adventure and sonic adventure 2. Its really cool to raise a chao in a garden and all but you have to have solid patience or just calculate the time and go do something else. In sonic adventure there are a bunch of gardens you can raise your chao in but I think its harder to raise chao there so I am doing this in sonic adventure 2 battle(its another version of the game). Its better in sa2b(short version of the game name) because you can easily make your chao a dark chao or a hero chao, you just have to raise the chao with a dark character or a hero character which are sonic or shadow. Though it is a bit hard to make the chao a neutral which is neither a hero or dark chao, you have to balance the alignment by raising the chao with both types of characters. You can also see what age your chao is or how high it's stats by seeing the doctor, the higher the letter the higher that particular stat will be. You can buy the games at psn if you like, I don't think that they were expensive. You can have a maximum of 8 chao in one garden and I am working on the 7th one, the 8th chao is gonna take a long time because I want to make it into the ultimate chao. A chao that has S rank stats and can do everything and by that I mean you can take your chao to a classroom and make it learn how to draw, sing, dance and play a bunch of instruments. Im trying to think of name for him but I don't know what to call him, im gonna make a super sonic chao as the final chao and make him the best.

Anyway, yeah awesome we have more replies than anyone in the forum. No one can match our thread, NO ONE!!!!!! :lol:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 Jun 2014 01:00

Interesting. Sounds like a Dead Rising concept. Where you have to get to a certain location to do a mission before a certain time or else you lose the mission.

Return to “Off-Topic”