Very confused about my dream!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
wispulation

Very confused about my dream!

Postby wispulation » 31 May 2014 00:37

I really am confused about a dream i had about 2 days ago now i was feeling quite tired in the mid-afternoon time so i went into my bed and relaxed in my head i counted "100 im dreaming 99 im dreaming..... etc" and after a while i fell asleep i remember i was on a tiny boat in this little park i quickly jump onto dry land (the land was not far away from me) and the best bit i realized i was dreaming all the way through the dream i could see a light in the corner of my eyes from and by this time i could start to see an image it was my bedroom i don't sleep with my eyes open i never have, i started to panic so i tried to keep my dream i tried to shout "clarity now" and i couldn't talk it was the weird sensation i really didn't like that so i basically woke myself up
I was wondering if anyone had this or knew about this so that they could explain it to me
thanks
To achieve a Lucid Dream you have to believe you CAN Lucid Dream

nesgirl

Re: Very confused about my dream!

Postby nesgirl » 31 May 2014 03:51

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:40, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

taniaaust1

Re: Very confused about my dream!

Postby taniaaust1 » 02 Jun 2014 11:37

and the best bit i realized i was dreaming all the way through the dream i could see a light in the corner of my eyes from and by this time i could start to see an image it was my bedroom i don't sleep with my eyes open i never have, i started to panic

I think you were confused by thinking that something that wasnt real was. Like people do when they have a waking dream and think everything they are experiencing is real, only to after realise it was all a dream. I tihnk you were actually dreaming you could see the light in the corner of your eyes. If you just calmly allowed yourself to see that more and then got up (instead of freaking out and waking yourself up), you probably would of had a false awakening.

Your subconsciousness was doing a great job by giving you that little aid (the light in the corner of the eye part of the dream) to help you keep aware that you were dreaming but unfortunately you took it wrong and sent it a big message that you do not like that.

Keep in mind when dreaming that EVERYTHING you are experiencing in the dream, is likely to be part of the dream and dreaming experience.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”