How make the dream to go on?

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
spawd

How make the dream to go on?

Postby spawd » 02 Jun 2014 18:15

Hello, I have a question. Recently I figured out how to control the dream. I can do anything I can fly, or change the story or kill anyone or transform in something else but the problem is how to let the dream to go on.. Once I take the control I cant go back and I cant continue with the dream simply because I don't know how it goes. My dreams usually go from unconscious into lucid but when they become lucid i am losing the story line and everything is getting messed up ;/ I want to learn how to sit back and enjoy the dream.

GalMutzafy

Re: How make the dream to go on?

Postby GalMutzafy » 03 Jun 2014 14:21

Try rubbing your hands, shout ''clarity now'', touch your surroundings, spin around- this could make your lucid dream become more vivid and longer.

s the dream goes on, try to think every minute ''I am dreaming'' or ''I am lucid dreaming'', because you can forget it and the dream can end or turn into a normal dream.

When you talk to a dream character or basically being in some kind of a plot, don't get too involve in it, because you can lose lucidity because you think straight about things that aren't real so you are wasting your dream time + you can wake up / lose lucidity.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

spawd

Postby spawd » 03 Jun 2014 16:27

Why would I waste my dream time? Even if not lucid i had an awesome dream and i could not continue it because my dream became lucid... It is not a waste of time if I am enjoying it. I understand the joy from the freedom in a lucid dream when u can control everything but i also want to learn how to continue the "fake" dream.

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 04 Jun 2014 02:31

Try just asking your subconscious to continue with the plot. Don't try to influence the story and see what happens!
Dreaming is my drug

spawd

Postby spawd » 15 Jun 2014 17:06

I've tried that but it doesnt work.. i will try again ofc. couldnt think of something else to do

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Sep 2014 05:12

GalMutzafy wrote:Try rubbing your hands, shout ''clarity now'', touch your surroundings, spin around- this could make your lucid dream become more vivid and longer.

s the dream goes on, try to think every minute ''I am dreaming'' or ''I am lucid dreaming'', because you can forget it and the dream can end or turn into a normal dream.

When you talk to a dream character or basically being in some kind of a plot, don't get too involve in it, because you can lose lucidity because you think straight about things that aren't real so you are wasting your dream time + you can wake up / lose lucidity.

I think you misunderstand what the poster wants, what you are refering to is bringing more lucidity into a dream, what the poster wants thou is to bring more subconsciousness into the dream so that's manifesting more (more dream surprises etc going on).

The more lucid we are, our subconsciousness "can" start taking a back seat as our conscious mind starts doing more and more of the dream creating and one can tell the dream is manifesting due to conscious thoughts. It can get to the point in which one ends up knowing what will be happening next and having to consciously create ones dream more (so not as fun).

sward. This is very hard to explain but try to stop controlling your mind so much eg let it became a little bit more dreamy eg allow some random thoughts to start flowing, you dont even have to be aware of them but you need to let go of your mind just a little if you want more subconscious flow into the dream. Back off a little with your focus. (I dont really know how to describe how to do it, its something which just is done, I try to balance my thinking with my subconsciousness).

Or you could try to create a TV and then try to watch your dream on the TV to allow your subconsciousness to express it like that.

What you are experiencing there is why I got out of OBE stuff and prefer LD as I too really enjoy the subconscious flow in the dream creating all kinds of things which end up often suprising me as I never know what to expect (when I do OBE I usually dont have any of that random flow so can get boring)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 13 Sep 2014 06:49

The Dream Chaining Technique can multiply your lucid dreaming frequency by a factor of five of more. Here are the steps to the Dream Chaining Technique:

Step 1- When you notice your dream fading, dream spin (spin around like a child) and vividly concentrate on the sensation of spinning.
Step 2- Once the dream has ended, remain completely still with your eyes closed (to contrast the motion of spinning). You will have a second chance to enter a lucid dream.
Step 3- Either, a dream will automatically form in front of you, or you must initiate it. You can visualize the dream into existence (MSDT), or alternatively concentrate on leaving your body.
How does the Dream Chaining Technique work? I believe the contrast in motion between spinning, and remaining completely still, tricks your brain into staying in the dream state.

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”