Why does dreaming journaling help increase your dream recall

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Kman43759

Why does dreaming journaling help increase your dream recall

Postby Kman43759 » 20 Mar 2014 02:21

Ive never really understood this....... Could somebody tells me why it helps??

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

DreamerMan99

Re: Why does dreaming journaling help increase your dream re

Postby DreamerMan99 » 20 Mar 2014 02:38

It trains your brain to form a habit of remembering dreams. When I was heavily into LD, I was recording 4-7 dreamsper morning. I literally had no time as it took me 20 minutes to write everything.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

witch123

Postby witch123 » 04 Jun 2014 06:03

I find it helps because sometimes you immediately remember a dream and then forget it really quickly after waken. There have been a lot of times when I wake up in the night, write down a dream and totally forget that it even happened until I look into my dream journal and then it comes back to me, I have also forgotten details and then gone back to look at my journal and remembered pieces that I immediately forgot after writing down.

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 04 Jun 2014 09:03

As they said, it shows your brain that you are interested in remembering your dreams, and also it gives you a hint about what kind of dreams you have and what you are dreaming about.

It can help you finding out dream signs and etc.

It also makes your dreams much more vivid because you are more aware there.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”