Getting into trouble over a Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
nesgirl

Re: Getting into trouble over a Lucid Dream

Postby nesgirl » 02 Jun 2014 21:07

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:42, edited 3 times in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Jun 2014 08:34

nesgirl wrote:
taniaaust1 wrote:Its like you are wanting people to tell you about what looks like a spider bite when you do not want spiders spoken about!

think of things like this. It is possible to daydream during a day when fully asleep, people do it at school all the time!. It is also possible to be dreaming some while having an astral projection and to be experiencing a bit of both things.

That child.. its very likely he can see things most cant and saw you astrally and did in fact talk to you. Some children can not distingish between astral things and physical beings. I had a very gifted child in that area who often could see things. We even saw the same things at times. That child if he can see that, he can see other things too.. ask him what he sees around your body (he may describe your aura).

I will say no more as you do not really want people talking about it.

Eh that was way back in high school, 10 years ago, and I don't know where the heck that kid is now. I still think it was a WILD though. And I am NO zombie/ghoul/ghost. No matter what anyone says.

And I have had plenty of WILDs since then (I haven't had any prying eyes, but more conversation reactions than I can count, and friends to talk to about it), like a more recent one about part of my Brother's graduation when I had the WILD at about 1:10PM that day (because I was sick and unable to actually attend, so I had a WILD about the graduation). Quite a nice WILD too. My brother liked my WILD so much, especially after I told him about the way he posed in the WILD (because he actually posed that way at the graduation), that he wants me to make the WILD I had into a T-shirt for him in Photoshop.

Look I am not fully convinced it is that.
I may have gotten through step 1 (with the event lining up right in a WILD and with a certain activity), but that can easily happen in a WILD inside your head, also taken upon those to be coincidence and luck by science. At least according to my Sister.
However, there is a second step that I always take into consideration for this kind of activity: Video Evidence on an Infrared Camera. which should have no problem detecting if anything is there (in some of my WILDs where I am supposedly invisible, I apparently am not in front of one, and get a lot of bashing by a lot of dream characters who enter the scene), where it wasn't possible to get one 2 years ago, it is now possible to do so, although it is about $250.
If you completed step 1 and step 2, why not upload the videos from step 2 for everyone to see? If you do that, I'll be fully convinced you're doing it. I will never be convinced it is anything more than a WILD if I all I get an infrared camera, film, and all I see on there a screenshot of the bedroom on the camera.

Does the energy form of someone who is out of body even show up on an infrared camera? Infrafred cameras dont pick up all forms of energy!! So I dont know the answer to that.

I do know thou that some have caught people doing it on a normal camera. I once had photo of a photo I took of someone elses photo where his friends who could do that did pose for a normal camera. (I gave the photo to someone and had planned to take more photos of those negatives but never did, who knows where they are now.. I have a whole box of negatives and photos).

I myself dont need convincing as I have proven to myself its true and do not feel a need to go out of my way to try to convince others. If people dont believe, it doesnt really matter to me. I dont even have a real interest to share my experiences with you on this.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 03 Jun 2014 16:58

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:41, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye forever...

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Jun 2014 09:43

I have had a dream sharing experience before, Ive posted my experience with that here in the past. I think dream sharing is hard between people who arent strongly connected (I had my experience with my child).

Dream sharing wouldnt prove out of body experience as after all maybe both ARE JUST DREAMING but having a telepathy experience? (connected on the mental auric layer as those who believe in this stuff would say). The dream sharing experience I had, interestingly didnt feel like an OBE to me, it just felt like an ordinary dream.. same to my child.

If you want to do dream sharing stuff.. try doing it with someone you are close too and strongly connected to and preferably someone who is asleep not far away from you. (I dont know but maybe the distance being closer and people in the others outter aura layers could well help?).

Dream sharing isnt something Ive worked with at all (my experience with that was spontanous with the other. It was triggered off by her situation in her dream).

obi__juan

Postby obi__juan » 04 Jun 2014 11:23

Hey, I know your trying to be helpful and all with this posting about astral projection, auras, and other things that dont have scientific backing, not saying I dont agree with them), but some people in this thread find it offensive when you challege thier beliefs. (even though the challenge of belief and the ability to discern truth with an open mind is an important skill) So I just would like to ask that your comments concerning astral projection and things of that nature be placed in a more appropriate thread. I believe there is one specifically for this type of thing.
Thanks for you consideration,
Obi__juan

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 04 Jun 2014 15:51

Deleted
Last edited by nesgirl on 23 Jul 2014 19:46, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 05 Jun 2014 02:01

obi__juan wrote:Hey, I know your trying to be helpful and all with this posting about astral projection, auras, and other things that dont have scientific backing, not saying I dont agree with them), but some people in this thread find it offensive when you challege thier beliefs. (even though the challenge of belief and the ability to discern truth with an open mind is an important skill) So I just would like to ask that your comments concerning astral projection and things of that nature be placed in a more appropriate thread. I believe there is one specifically for this type of thing.
Thanks for you consideration,
Obi__juan

Sorry. The original poster was herself talking about experimenting to pick up things on infrared cameras. I dont think she was refering to dreams can be picked up on those? Was she? If she was.. I ask for clarification that she was wanting to try to pick up dreams by infrared cameras? (maybe I did get it wrong?).

I could of split my comments and took that part of her post and copied it into the other section for comment on but I dont think she would of liked that so put my comment to what she'd said here. (she's already complained to me about in a pm about duplicate posts, so to copy her comment and put it elsewhere would been to have done that).

Im going to block the original thread poster to avoid getting myself into trouble by responding to her posts, I think that would be best for all.

obi__juan

Postby obi__juan » 05 Jun 2014 03:56

Is it that easy to get blocked on a forum??
This is the first forum Ive been a part of.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”