Shared Dreaming

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
KylePK

Re: Shared Dreaming

Postby KylePK » 19 Jan 2012 05:23

tornadodude wrote:maybe technology isn't required, more of just mixing an O.B.E with a lucid dream :? anyone thinking about spritually sharing dreams? :|

That's what I've been thinking about. If you can project your consciousness into you own subconscious or dreamscape, why couldn't you theoretically project your consciousness into your friends consciousness or dreamscape?
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

Mayazcherquoi

Postby Mayazcherquoi » 23 Jan 2012 11:17

Get telepathy to work, you can get shared dreaming to work. Unfortunately, us humans and our minds capability at the moment in this evolutionary stage is unable to wirelessly communicate with other individuals at this moment. You would have to increase the use of power by our brain (we naturally only use roughly 10% of our brains capacity while awake, moreso while dreaming) several times, and in specific fields/areas of the brain (no scientist knows for sure which areas this would be, if it's even possible at all) - and that is a looong way off, if it even is possible in the future to occur naturally.

Personally, I think advances in neuroscience and neurotechnology/nanotechnology will allow us to experience shared dreaming sooner than naturally.

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 23 Jan 2012 22:37

I personally think that shared dreaming would be impossible unless landscapes and physics are pre set. If people go around changing the dream for everybody, it could get frustrating. Someone might turn off gravity while another person is trying to swim in a pond.

I am a believer in science and logic. I do not think that anything short of a machine will allow people to share minds. I don't believe in spiritual or telepathic means. That's my opinion.
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

Mayazcherquoi

Postby Mayazcherquoi » 24 Jan 2012 04:06

Worldenterer1 wrote:I personally think that shared dreaming would be impossible unless landscapes and physics are pre set. If people go around changing the dream for everybody, it could get frustrating. Someone might turn off gravity while another person is trying to swim in a pond.

Entering the dreamers dream. Only they can control what their mind produces, the person who enters, would just be an observer.
Worldenterer1 wrote:I am a believer in science and logic. I do not think that anything short of a machine will allow people to share minds. I don't believe in spiritual or telepathic means. That's my opinion.

I am like you, however, you have to admit that our minds are incredibly understudied and their true capabilities are not completely understood as of yet. It has been said that if our brains function at over 60% of their capacity (looong way off), then telepathy could be very real.

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 24 Jan 2012 04:32

Everything you say makes perfect sense. It would just be way to weird though to have more than one person who can control a dream independantly. And I suppose telepathy MIGHT be possible. Maybe I'm just too skeptical of a person to understand. :D
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

azazel_azel

Postby azazel_azel » 30 Mar 2012 18:54

the technology exist. don gotta buy it though.
it's right there INSIDE of you. :twisted:

well... not INSIDE... I guess more like INSTEAD of you.

LieutenantParth

Postby LieutenantParth » 19 Apr 2012 05:17

Shared dreaming can change the generation. Shared dreaming can benefit many people. Our subconsious mind is responsible for dreaming. We need to find a way to connect the subconsious minds and it is possible.

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”