Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 05 Jun 2014 10:22

How many games have you yet to finish?

And that's how you get 600 replies, oh yeah! :D

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 05 Jun 2014 19:36

There's Sonic Generations, Gears of War, Assassin's Creed 4, Halo Reach, Batman Arkam City, Fuse, Dead Rising 1, and I haven't started a campaign in Halo 3 or 4. And of course I haven't beaten the games I got for my birthday yet.
btw. Remember what I said on how I feel about Lego games? Guess what my friend got me: Lego Rock Band :lol: .
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 05 Jun 2014 23:48

Wow that's a lot of games, are you playing something else that is preventing you from returning to finish those games?

And who knew that you would be reunited with lego, that's awesome. Though I never knew that there was a Lego rock band.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Jun 2014 02:05

No, it's just I've got other things in life I need and want to do, and I only play what I'm motivated to play. Like today the games that I'm playing are Watch Dogs, Kingdom Hearts 2 and maybe Dead Rising 1 if I have time and feel like it.

So I've got a question: Do you try to beat a new game as fast as possible(in other words beat the game in less than a few hours the day you bought it) or do you pace yourself? I like pacing myself because I like playing the game as much as beating the game. And what I mean by that is I do an hours worth of gameplay then take a break so i can reminise what I just experienced. Probably the reason I like so many open world games because it gives you the option to explore before going on missions.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Jun 2014 03:37

It all depends on the game I guess. Whenever I play a game I play it as much as I want and have fun while figuring out the controls and how the game works, you know, trying to get used to it. But when I feel that I have done enough for the day I stop and play whenever I feel like it. I don't wake up early in the morning just so I can finish the game as fast as ii can, no that would be lame. Because I love the game to keep going, I sometimes get sad when I finish a game because the story is over and I cant join them on another adventure.

P.S: I only asked you that question because there are so many games you haven't finished, do you stop and then start on a new game every time is what I am asking, so if you don't want to answer that's fine.
No problem. ;)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Jun 2014 04:13

chaosdragoon13 wrote: I sometimes get sad when I finish a game because the story is over and I cant join them on another adventure.

That's one of my reasons for lucid dreaming, to keep the adventures of my favorite characters going. :)

chaosdragoon13 wrote:P.S: I only asked you that question because there are so many games you haven't finished, do you stop and then start on a new game every time is what I am asking, so if you don't want to answer that's fine.
No problem. ;)

Oh no I've got each unfinished game saved at the last spot i played, and it's not that hard for me to pick up where I left off in the story.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Jun 2014 05:04

Ok, cool. :mrgreen:

So what are you gonna do with the Lego rock band?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Jun 2014 18:16

I'll at least give it a try one of these days.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Jun 2014 22:38

Hope you like it. :mrgreen:

By the way I sent ya the latest picture of spear the hedgehog.

Im thinking that I should make a picture while the chaos emeralds are circling him and after that I draw a picture of super spear but I don't know if I should do it now or should I draw more poses.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 07 Jun 2014 03:54

I think you should do it now

Return to “Off-Topic”