New Summoning Techniques

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
obi__juan

New Summoning Techniques

Postby obi__juan » 07 Jun 2014 07:09

So, I have an expirement that I would like to do but I need a few participants. Recently I discovered a new way to summon things. Ive always had trouble changing and summoning things and scenery until now and I want to share this way with everyone so that I can see if it really works. All you have to do is wave your hand while firmly holding in mind what you want. Move your hand in such a way as to make a little mini tornado in the air parralell to the ground. See if you can change the scenery around you so it looks like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE7PJK3JTwA at 1:13 the transition labled vortex. Let me know your results.

taniaaust1

Re: New Summoning Techniques

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Jun 2014 02:19

I think how this works better then doing nothing with ones hands, is that one is using the hands to strongly "focus" the intent into a brief moment of time.

eg when I want to turn a light on in a LD, I'll bring my hand up and then down and click (like how one usually clicks fingers).. and in that moment of the movement and click, there is a sudden sharp focus on what one wants to happen.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

obi__juan

Postby obi__juan » 08 Jun 2014 03:43

yeah, i knew how it worked. Just wanted someone else to try it so I could hear their results. So will you help me.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Jun 2014 04:38

obi__juan wrote:yeah, i knew how it worked. Just wanted someone else to try it so I could hear their results. So will you help me.

ok seeing you asked nicely, I'll a go at creating something else in a dream by this method (Im sure it will help thou) next time I have a LD (if I remember). I cant give it a go right now as Im currently in agony and wouldnt be able to focus due to that. Pity that as I could of done with a nap right now and it would of been a perfect moment otherwise to try a WILD.

I cant get youtube on my computer to watch that thing but you've kind of explained what you want people to try.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

obi__juan

Postby obi__juan » 08 Jun 2014 04:45

Thanks

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”