HELP ME REMEMBER MY DREAMS

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
panaginip

HELP ME REMEMBER MY DREAMS

Postby panaginip » 07 Jun 2014 19:07

I work at night shift for a year and get into sleep at 7 in the morning most of the time, i have an app on phone for a week that i can keep a journal of my dreams, but it's still empty because i am having a hard time remembering my dreams, as in i cant remember all of them at all. I have this mate that tells everything about her dreams and i envy her, because she can remember every details of her dream, and i can't even remember a single part of mine, we go to work together, we work graveyard shift and usually get into sleepat 7 in the morning too, do you think there's something wrong with me? i've been trying to remember my dreams, but i just can't..anyways, i have experienced LD before, the time i started working, i can't remember my dreams..

panaginip

Re: HELP ME REMEMBER MY DREAMS

Postby panaginip » 07 Jun 2014 19:21

Follow up, well i sleep enough and i don't usually get tired at work as i just sit and use the computer for 8 hours.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 07 Jun 2014 19:33

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:52, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

panaginip

Postby panaginip » 07 Jun 2014 19:36

I do, i have an app on my phone that can keep journals of my dream, the problem is i have nothing to write nor draw on it as i can't remember a single dream.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 07 Jun 2014 19:52

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:53, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Huckleberryfin1

Postby Huckleberryfin1 » 08 Jun 2014 11:01

First thing when you wake up recall ALL the details from youre dream. In just a few seconds of waking up from a dream i can feel it slipping away if i don't try to recall everything straight away. Once you remember a dream and have it in youre head you wont forget it!

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 08 Jun 2014 12:56

Are you a fan of Mark Twain, Huckle?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 08 Jun 2014 14:33

As Huckle said above, try to write it in a notebook, I think it's a better option.

The important thing about remembering dreams, is to sleep well, and I mean by hours of sleep.

If you go to sleep at seven in the morning, then sleep 8-9 hours and wake up at 15:00 or 16:00, if you want more, do more.

It will increase your chances of remembering not just one dream, but a few of them each night.

You also can have an alarm clock, that you can wake yourself up every few hours, and it also can increase your chance of remembering a dream.

As you wake up, try that the first thing you think about is what you have dreamed about and also try to not move much, just be totally focused on it.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

panaginip

Postby panaginip » 09 Jun 2014 15:02

Will definitely try those, thanks for taking time to reply guys!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”