Lost at work

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Karin

Re: Lost at work

Postby Karin » 08 Jun 2014 14:22

Thanks again!

Bashar does not present himself as a master, but as a future extraterrestrial incarnation of the channel Darryl Anka, that is, sharing the same soul (of course from the soul's perspective there is no linear time, so both coexist at the same time).

I have listened to Bashar on YouTube for over a year and I absolutely LOOOOVE him. :) I don't really care if what he is saying is true or not, I just find him very entertaining, very funny, and what I like best is that he has a completely different perspective than typical humans on every subject imaginable. The way he looks at things is so different, and honestly it makes so much more sense to me than the human perspective. To me it's like the ultimate common sense and the ultimate positive attitude.

As always, not everything resonates with everyone, I am sure many can't stand him, but Bashar does resonates with me big time. I am a HUGE fan. :) :)

A couple clips from Bashar: ;)

Bashar - The higher mind will never give up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-yo33r0HZw

Bashar Pineal Gland Activation Accessing Other Dimensions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgGHPtcXmSo&list=PL050twH_da0T7FoStfra8F5ySsgBVBN8E

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Jun 2014 15:13

Karin wrote:Thanks again!

Bashar does not present himself as a master, but as a future extraterrestrial incarnation of the channel Darryl Anka, that is, sharing the same soul (of course from the soul's perspective there is no linear time, so both coexist at the same time).

ah yeah, I understand that. Ive met a couple of my incarnational selves before very briefly, its something which starts happening when one starts working at soul level, you can start having some quite amazing experiences. It may sound crazy but one of my other selves helped me get my surf board (she did it as like a gift to me).

I have listened to Bashar on YouTube for over a year and I absolutely LOOOOVE him. :) I don't really care if what he is saying is true or not, I just find him very entertaining, very funny,

Bashar Pineal Gland Activation Accessing Other Dimensions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgGHPtcXmSo&list=PL050twH_da0T7FoStfra8F5ySsgBVBN8E[/quote]

Im now even more interested to check into him, I'll have to look him up as Im now wondering what extraterrestrial race he's from... and yeah some of the channelled beings can have quite a sense of humour. I cant get youtube on my old computer but hope to find this post again when I get a new computer some tme as I do want to check those out.

Have you been doing any pineal gland activation? Cause I cant get youtube I cant see the exercise he's recommending but that can be strong stuff. As a yogi I have been taught pineal gland activation but we dont do it much as we are told it can cause us to cross over early (we use it with several other techniques eg mind development, kundalini activation, chakra development etc so we stay balanced). A little bit can go a long way.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Jun 2014 15:20

I just had to look him up

"Bashar is a male member of a 5th dimensional civilization called the Essassani. This is an "informal" concentrated summary by Iasos of some of the core concepts of Bashar, based on listening to innumerable recordings of his talks, and also reading his two books "Quest for Truth" and "Bashar: Blueprint for Change".

The entire Essassani civilization is based on unconditional love, ecstasy, fun, following your excitement, being totally non-judgemental, and giving validity and equality to the uniqueness of each individual in the society. Bashar, as experienced from the recordings of the channelings, is extremely enthusiastic - almost to the point of seeming cartoon-like! And yet he has an incredibly fast mind, an amazing wit, a loving heart, and of course a profound understanding of reality. "

Now that is a place I havent heard of before :) . So Bashar is 5th Dimensional (where you are trying to reach in your dream).

Karin

Postby Karin » 09 Jun 2014 16:32

taniaaust1 wrote: ... Now that is a place I havent heard of before :) . So Bashar is 5th Dimensional (where you are trying to reach in your dream).

Ooohhhh something just clicked after your comment:

In my first WILD, the first thought that popped in my mind was that I wanted to go meet Bashar (I am so attracted by him it's ridiculous :shock: ). I immediately felt a change of gear and a sensation of shift and acceleration (it's difficult to describe since there is nothing equivalent in real life). Then I found myself in this strange dreamscape, where there only was this white noise pixels, kind of as if I was looking at an old TV screen when the antenna is unplugged and there is just the black and white noisy pixels. I stood there for a while, just pure awareness in a noisy environment, and I could not make sense of anything except something weird moving in the center. After a while I left, went back to the previous dreamscape (a mountain dreamscape), and after a while there I again set the intention of meeting Bashar, and the same thing happened: shift, acceleration, and BOOM, white noise pixel environment where I can't perceive anything. Then I gave up and woke up.

Anyways, now your comment makes me think: maybe I did attempt to tune in to his level, but my 'receiver's hardware' is not yet set up to receive 5th dimensional stuff? Kind of my TV tuner's range does not go high enough for that channel and all I receive is some white noise? BUMMER! :lol:

How the ^%$% do I increase my tuning range?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Jun 2014 07:46

Karin wrote:
taniaaust1 wrote: ... Now that is a place I havent heard of before :) . So Bashar is 5th Dimensional (where you are trying to reach in your dream).

Ooohhhh something just clicked after your comment:

In my first WILD, the first thought that popped in my mind was that I wanted to go meet Bashar (I am so attracted by him it's ridiculous :shock: ). I immediately felt a change of gear and a sensation of shift and acceleration (it's difficult to describe since there is nothing equivalent in real life). Then I found myself in this strange dreamscape, where there only was this white noise pixels, kind of as if I was looking at an old TV screen when the antenna is unplugged and there is just the black and white noisy pixels. I stood there for a while, just pure awareness in a noisy environment, and I could not make sense of anything except something weird moving in the center. After a while I left, went back to the previous dreamscape (a mountain dreamscape), and after a while there I again set the intention of meeting Bashar, and the same thing happened: shift, acceleration, and BOOM, white noise pixel environment where I can't perceive anything. Then I gave up and woke up.

Anyways, now your comment makes me think: maybe I did attempt to tune in to his level, but my 'receiver's hardware' is not yet set up to receive 5th dimensional stuff? Kind of my TV tuner's range does not go high enough for that channel and all I receive is some white noise? BUMMER! :lol:

How the ^%$% do I increase my tuning range?

Yeah, I think your reciever hardward isnt quite tuned in yet, almost thou.

"I immediately felt a change of gear and a sensation of shift and acceleration "

Its a strange sensation and not easily understood unless one has felt it, I get that when I do astral projection or remote viewing.. and think of my target and then that sensation just happens before I hit target.

I think sooner or later with your attraction to Bashar, you will end up having some experience with that being. You just need to be able to tune into his frequency a little more. Spiritual work will get you there. These things seem to take their own time and something we cant really rush.

little hint for you thou. He can actually help you if you ask him too, he'd be quite aware of you. If that happens again where you are getting the "white noise" on trying to reach him, telepathically send the message out to him (sounds hard but it isnt, he should be able to hear you if you just trust you can do this and send out). Ask him if he help you raise frequency so you can tune in to communicate with him. (Make sure you have your questions in mind so you dont end up feeling like an idiot lol (In one of my early experiences with a being from a higher dimension, I was so in awe I just stood there gobsmacked till I accidently disconnected.. then felt really stupid).

Karin

Postby Karin » 11 Jun 2014 12:28

LOL, thanks! :D :D

Oh I did ask. I did shout and yell even, LOL. Someone must be laughing his ass off watching me. :lol:

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Jun 2014 12:56

Karin wrote:LOL, thanks! :D :D

Oh I did ask. I did shout and yell even, LOL. Someone must be laughing his ass off watching me. :lol:

You made him put his ear muffs on 8-)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”